Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s jpslifeandloves for me. Im surprised there isn’t a thread for him. He’s vile 🤢
I stumbled across him when I was looking at the big door wreath company Instagram, I couldn’t understand how she could charge 100s of pounds for plastic flower wreaths! But then soon realised with him buying/ being gifted them, and people like Binky felstead and Giovanni fletcher all having them on their doors I realised how pretentious it all was! I’m digressing a bit here, but yes I don’t get a good vibe from him what’s the bath poses about when he sits in with a glass of Champers and has flower companies come and cover him in flowers looking wistfully into the distance, pure cringe! The home accounts do nothing for me I must admit as I haven't come across one yet that isn’t totally up themselves!

Reactions: 7
Modern mum again.! Can’t stand her
Shame her thread is under her old name and not the new one
Admitting to ordering loads of stuff she can’t pay for, to photo herself for swipe ups while her kids wreck the house for her to then send it back at a cost to the retailer
I’ve ordered stuff I’ve sent back but it’s because it doesn’t fit etc not to do bloody swipe ups

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That sparkles nest is a bit odd. Her account is public again. Does she live in a caravan?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Toby is like a spoiled kid. He say sorry for not being on. Gee he wasn’t on one day. Get over yourself

Does anyone follow fern and foxglove and her sister west barn ? Is there a thread. They both irritate me but I can’t put my finger on why. But. TOO MUCH STUFF!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow fern and foxglove and her sister west barn ? Is there a thread. They both irritate me but I can’t put my finger on why. But. TOO MUCH STUFF!
Foxglove has sold their house. Another move and probably a refurb for the kids. She complained endlessly about this house and its amazing. Some people are never happy.

Reactions: 4
Foxglove has sold their house. Another move and probably a refurb for the kids. She complained endlessly about this house and its amazing. Some people are never happy.
I know it was up for sale - so they’ve sold? They put it up for sale the minute they finished it. They completely changed the look of the house which is lovely but both sisters are annoying!

Blossoming Birds! She has her own thread, she is the single white female of insta, following and copying all the big insta Hun home accounts, her personal fave being RVK _loves
Every insta cliché under the sun, F&M basket, F&B paint in entire house, panelling in entire house, white company everything, Neptune, that fancy handsoap, herringbone flooring, island kitchen, smeg,smeg,smeg, freestanding bath etc etc

Reactions: 7
That sparkles nest is a bit odd. Her account is public again. Does she live in a caravan?
Sparklesnest lives in the house. Her mum and dad live in the glorified she’s aka annexe in the garden and her son his girlfriend and two kids live in a static caravan at the other end of the garden.
just one big happy family living in a highly flammable, blinged up chavvy nest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When did blossoming birds turn into a country bumpkin? What’s with dressing her kids on Victorian bonnets?

I used to follow her ages ago when she lived in Belfast and was a lot more relatable - I unfollowed a while ago as she was part of the carasuthers crew and they all became ad after ad after ad after ad

Didn’t realise she’s changed her account/style so much

• Haha
Does sparklesnest really want us to believe her husband spent £800 on a pair of Gucci boots.?

• Haha
Does sparklesnest really want us to believe her husband spent £800 on a pair of Gucci boots.?
I thought this - “I don’t always have designer”
No you still don’t- 100% from a market stall. Totally cringe!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Toby just isn't relatable, bit too stiff! There is just no fun or personality you see if other home accounts stories, not that there is many male run ones. I always think stories show the real person, there is some houses I wouldn't live in, but the stories make up for it and vice versa.

Reactions: 2
Toby just isn't relatable, bit too stiff! There is just no fun or personality you see if other home accounts stories, not that there is many male run ones. I always think stories show the real person, there is some houses I wouldn't live in, but the stories make up for it and vice versa.
Have you got any examples of ones who you think actually do that well? Male or female?

I absolutely LOVE My Tiny Estate
I agree they're great but they are clearly very Instagram savvy and are working very hard to monetise what they've got eg "My Tiny Estate" has been trade marked. They also have individual personal my tiny estate accounts which they use to drive engagement by often posting "opposing" views on issues and asking people to vote. It feels a bit like when you join a company that's fairly small and has a family feel which progressively becomes more corporate over time. I just hope that over time they don't lose their sincerity or principles.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.