Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holidaybobs

VIP Member
Oooooh how did you find this out?
I work in property so I’m on Rightmove everyday. I also live not that far from her. She put it up once and it didn’t sell. Never mentioned anything on her page. Now she’s put it up again as houses are selling above asking price and fast around Cheshire. Just checked, it’s sold.

I have also seen her on holiday and she made it out as though she was staying at a different hotel. I sound like a stalker 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I see yet more free things given to Oak Tree Home. I'm sure she was previously gifted a kitchen aid, and now they've given her another one.
This is the side of IG I cant stand. If you want one, just buy it yourself!

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member
I was blocked ages ago so I only see when she’s public. What the what now about broadcasting her sex life???
Talks about how she looks at Dan's dad's dick and how big it is and that she will shag him if Dan steps out of line. I feel sorry for the gormless one being stuck with her just for the sake of the kids

• Sick

G170D

Guys have you just seen this?
“I’m a small business too as a influencer, I don’t work for free”
F**k me
Exactly this!! She is so up her own arse! And thinks she’s really something special she clearly isn’t a nice person at all.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
Oh gosh yes, I saw that. I can only dream of being bored at the moment. My husband is a key worker (policeman) but I’m a SAHM (although I do run my own business) and wouldn’t dream of sending my kids to school! There’s so many entitled people out there at the moment. Really winds me up.

There’s so many that wind me up, I wonder why I even bother to go on Instagram. But the person who really takes the crown for being completely insensitive at the moment has to be Come Down to the Woods. Crying and moaning constantly in her stories about how hard homeschooling and lockdown is whilst living in her million pound house and finding it so so tough having to renovate her half a million pound house in Devon. I don’t even know where to start with her.
Totally agree! I would love to know how they accumulate so much money to afford what they do. Don’t know what they do for a living but I need to retrain and do the bloody same.

Karen826

VIP Member
She has one under her old name insidethewhitehouse but she changed her name, is set one up but don’t have the tattle powers to do so 🤣 she absolutely infuriates me though
Me too she is so irratating and her kids are feral. She needs to seriously get of her phone and see to them. Terrible how she just lets them run wild screaming and fighting and just sits moaning. Get off your backside love and give your kids some attention instead of playing up to a camera 24/7🙄

thetaleofelmsvale

I thought she was nice enough at first but it’s just eye fucking herself all day, pouting and every word that comes out of her mouth is over pronounced - I can’t help but stare at how many teeth she has as well. She seems really up herself and smug: like if you’re posting about a hairdryer, show us the hairdryer - not yourself pouting AGAIN.

They’ve clearly got some money to be doing a house like that up in one go pretty much but there’s like no insight really into the diy or the work that’s gone into the house? I don’t think they’ve done any of it themselves - just see it as a bragging account and a way to get some freebies really?
Omg! Watched one of her stories and the way she speaks is so odd. 🤣 She opens her mouth sooooooo wide and sticks her tongue out so far. 😂

• Haha

Ssj28

Loving this thread! The insta home crew are just strange. There are some who are just constantly redecorating to follow the latest insta trend, it must be so exhausting and expensive to keep doing it all the time! I like to follow accounts who renovate, then keep it like that, not the ones who are changing the paint colour/wallpaper/theme every week! Mrs Macs home and visit number 7 are top offenders for this. Just decorate with your own style and enjoy your home fgs!! 🙄

GossipBlue

VIP Member
What’s your thoughts on the “cancer” influencers? I had cancer a few years ago so started following different ones just to feel I wasn’t on my own. I have found that some of them seem to be making a very good living from it showing how they can run a marathon the day after coming out of hospital (I was in ICU you know!!!). I have found a wealth of advice and support on insta through connecting with others in similar situation as me but I’m sick to death of seeing the likes of bowelbabe (who is very wealthy) telling us she used to be a a deputy head, she’s running PBS, sweaty Betty adverts, and on top of that she is constantly gifted stuff which she just shares with her daughter and mum! She very rarely does a giveaway. I know she has cancer but so do thousands of others with a lot less than her. Plus why do some of the younger “cancer” sufferers find it necessary to constantly go on about body confidence whilst in their knickers and bras? Don’t get it!

God thelittlestonecottage is insufferable at the moment. Has anyone seen the condescending drivel on stories about her pissy candle? “Bringing my cosy cottage vibes into your homes” 🤢 what a twat
Her posts are very blurry! Or it it my eyes?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha

Book

Chatty Member
Organised motherhood🤮so sickly sweet. Clearly comes from money her comment at Xmas about how she will do what she wants regarding visiting family. And it’s all good cuz mummy has hundreds of bathrooms or something like that wtaf🤮her desperate attempts to appear different from other accounts and how she apparently could grow a huge account and make plenty of money if she wants but chooses not to lool. I dunno she’s just sooo sickly sweet to me🤮only thing she has going for her is that she doesn’t use her kids and apparently keeps them private. Wonder how long that will last though 🤷‍♀️ Oh and the fact she stated she would love to actually have an actual real life job but can’t as nothing would fit in around said kids😡Get in the real world Princess

Reactions: 4

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
I've just gone back to the beginning of this read as I'm new and someone mentioned the Suffolk nest. Omg she is so annoying. She was selling make at home wreaths at Christmas and I attempted to order one as they were nice to be fair. They quickly sold out I didn't get one but funny how the accounts with high followers managed to get one. Also I might get hated for this but noplacelikehome2018 only due to the amount of gifted items she gets. I am sure these women talk their husbands into moving based on the amount of free stuff they get. Rosie at home_sweet_home46 is the same. I like her a lot but I'm pretty sure a nice free new kitchen will come her way soon.

Wondering if anyone watches Gemma Ireland’s account, I used to really like her but since around Christmas time she has become unbearable. Lost all of her individuality, constantly pushing products and begging for likes now.
I have wondered why there is no thread on her. She loves herself. Today posting all old pics off her Instagram.

Omg I truly can't believe your the only person who has mentioned this want to be.
Also her mother in law to be Mrs Fir Treen barn. Alway going on about her tummy tuck and flaunting their wealth. Then Mr Fir Tree oh what a nasty bully he is. With these 2 wealth obviously doesn't buy class.
Then at Home with The Pells. All related on the money making swipe ups. 🤢🤮
Yes! The amount of money Gemma Irland has. It's clearly all from the boyfriends parents and family. They all love themselves. Constantly showing their designer products.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Couille17

I see. I don’t know why Mrsmillershome has a thread then, she’s had one since 10k.

Exactly. She knows what she’s done is wrong, but to lie when someone confronted her. She had it on her stories she sent him into Mcds as the drive through was too long a wait. She hasn’t had the decency to let the restaurant know he’s positive either. Vile! And she’s why we are in a mess.
She absolutely has to inform the McD’s restaurant, it’s mandatory, and at the very least it’s what we all collectively need to do to protect others.
What a vile, self-important, entitled cow she is.
All she cares about is her family, her *nest*, and her following numbers (not to be confused with her actual followers as individual people)

• Heart

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
Go

God knows how she managed it!!

Today she has

Today she has made my blood boil!
All of us are sticking to rules etc yet she can clearly do what the fuck she wants!!

She is so so fake! Makes me sick
She needs to be reported to the police, if celebrity’s are getting done with 10k fines she should too, broadcasting her rule breaking all over social media!
Sadly it seems a common trend with these Influencers, flouting lockdown rules and then posting about stay safe, wear a mask, protect our NHS etc.
I remember just before Christmas when Miss Shopper, natalieshomelife and another Influencer (who was pregnant at the time) all met up at B&M and was filming themselves running up and down the aisle with those big teddy elf’s on their shoulders. I couldn’t believe it 😡

• Angry

Snoopysnooper

That seems so contradictory of her whole account. They didn’t love their forever home and now she is saying it has loads of issues after she’s sold it. I wouldn’t be happy if I’d just purchased it.
She said they’d rectified them before they sold it which I would absolutely expect for a house that price! But I agree, it is contradictory to her account. If it was me I’d be pretty sad about it, you picture yourself somewhere forever and for various reasons you just don’t love it any more. I’ve noticed that none of these accounts really talk about that, everything is perfect and amazing. In reality all houses are money pits either by choice or necessity, nothing will ever be finished. It’s ok for people to say they’re unhappy with something without making it a big transformation for the gram - she did that with the bathroom, just be honest 🤷🏼‍♀️

Love:
the_modernmum
oh_abode
at_home_with_the_Pells
thehousebuild
Ginashomex
Jens_den
Renovation_at_no54
alittlevicorianrenovation
fenloninteriors
homeobsessed2017

Hate:
mrshinchhome
taylormadehome
avamayaromas
pinkpeonyhome
buildthemushroom
cherryoakmanor
thealexandernest
the_suffolk_nest
Lydia's_Layton_life
I’m going to check some of these out! Love to find some new accounts to follow 😉 good and bad! The bad ones always make me chuckle to myself too 😂😂😂

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
The_mac_home for me...she is just so irritating and is obviously trying to cash in on the freebies....ans Offcourse she sells that lumispa! Don’t they all!

Stealingstyle

Chatty Member
Yeah I don’t get the crack the shutters hype at the moment. Her account is really big now but it’s nothing exceptional. Her house is pretty normal albeit with a nice big extension on the back.
She has a beautiful home thats she's filled with contrasting tat and junk. She's totally overdone everything. Don't know what you call this style. She's a nice person and funny but her home is a bit too Boho and full of freebies now as well. She's fills every space and corner ...I think she ruined it in areas