Home influencers you love to hate and why

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one making Micks death about herself, Sparklesnest. Of course she has friends who are friends with Kirk, she’s 56, Kirk is early 30s.
And she called him Mike! 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s tragic she really is. Attention seeking loser

• Wow
Reactions: 5
thetaleofelmsvale

I thought she was nice enough at first but it’s just eye bleeping herself all day, pouting and every word that comes out of her mouth is over pronounced - I can’t help but stare at how many teeth she has as well. She seems really up herself and smug: like if you’re posting about a hairdryer, show us the hairdryer - not yourself pouting AGAIN.

They’ve clearly got some money to be doing a house like that up in one go pretty much but there’s like no insight really into the diy or the work that’s gone into the house? I don’t think they’ve done any of it themselves - just see it as a bragging account and a way to get some freebies really?

click on her engagement highlight for further info 🤣🤣🤣
This!!!

I used to follow her but she’s so in love with herself. A while back she and her man came in from a night out and “just happened to take a photo shoot of themselves in their kitchen using their big camera” Aye. Okay. Vapid, vain freaks. Unfollowed then and there.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I mostly follow homes accounts. The best ones I think are:
Man with a hammer
Mytinyestate
Write to Manisha
Soha Ayoub

The first three all have good content and are very clear about when it's an Ad. Write to Manisha is very witty with a gorgeous home but very humble. She's entirely self made from what I gather and has a very measured view of life. Soha Ayoub doesn't post much actual interiors stuff (except to her grid) but her stories are always fun and she's very self deprecating.
Alice in Scandiland has a lovely aesthetic but you are unlikely to ever meet a more tired or busy person who somehow is never happy :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
This!!!

I used to follow her but she’s so in love with herself. A while back she and her man came in from a night out and “just happened to take a photo shoot of themselves in their kitchen using their big camera” Aye. Okay. Vapid, vain freaks. Unfollowed then and there.
Oh God! Just checked this account out, they are proof that money doesn't buy you a clue.

Reactions: 4
And she called him Mike! 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s tragic she really is. Attention seeking loser
This annoys me. I’ve seen so many influencers and Z listers posting about his sad passing as if they knew him. It’s the family I feel sad for 😞 I bet none of these people claiming to know him, reached out to him either.

Reactions: 2
This annoys me. I’ve seen so many influencers and Z listers posting about his sad passing as if they knew him. It’s the family I feel sad for 😞 I bet none of these people claiming to know him, reached out to him either.
I agree. After he posted that tweet you’d be concerned and reach out. I bet not one of them did,

Oh God! Just checked this account out, they are proof that money doesn't buy you a clue.
So glad other people are onto this account!
she’s pregnant now, can you imagine the content 😴
Wonder where all their money is from?? They’ve literally done up every room in a huge house so quick and barely lifted a finger themselves.

I’m sure she said she’s 56. I thought she was almost my mums age too, she is late 60s too.
Im more concerned at how many ‘support bubbles’ she has. Her mum and dad, her kids and their kids. I’ve not seen my dad or son for months other than a brief distanced doorstop visit and here she is having them all round on her stories

Reactions: 3
Im more concerned at how many ‘support bubbles’ she has. Her mum and dad, her kids and their kids. I’ve not seen my dad or son for months other than a brief distanced doorstop visit and here she is having them all round on her stories
She’s the Queen, she can do what she wants when they all live on her land 😀

Reactions: 1
She’s the Queen, she can do what she wants when they all live on her land 😀
I live on the same estate as my son does that count 😂 people like them spreading it as they are out mixing for work (if they are at work)

• Haha
It’s very OTT
I get being excited but too much
She needs to learn a little bit of tact
I agree! I used to really like her but I am going off her a little bit! It’s just constant pregnancy chat like she’s the only person ever to be pregnant

I live on the same estate as my son does that count 😂 people like them spreading it as they are out mixing for work (if they are at work)
Well she doesn’t care. When Rob was waiting for his test results they drove 2 hours away and went into McDonalds to order food because the drive through queue was too big. She could’t care less our Queen Sparkles.

• Angry
I like a bit of a mix too. Some I enjoy that aren’t up their own arses are:

life_at_the_mews
The_koo_koo_nest
A.cotswold.lifestyle
Hollie_berries
Braidsandblooms_
Athomewiththehorsleys
Ottersbarninteriors

some are quite big but not too irritating lol!
Arrgghh theres
I like a bit of a mix too. Some I enjoy that aren’t up their own arses are:

life_at_the_mews
The_koo_koo_nest
A.cotswold.lifestyle
Hollie_berries
Braidsandblooms_
Athomewiththehorsleys
Ottersbarninteriors

some are quite big but not too irritating lol!
Oh there's one on there I know,unfollowed at the beginning of the pandemic as I couldn't believe the videos of her explaining why she would continue to do ads to "support" small businesses.If that's the case,why not buy from them instead of taking gift after gift?I dont think theres an item of furniture in house not gifted!Thousands of pounds worth of free stuff,box after box of "hauls",it's all just so out of tune and self absorbed.Jumps on every possible bandwagon,redecorates the house on a whim,all just seems like look how much money I have.All just too much for me,Just seems like these people are on a different super priveledged planet.

A few people have listed ones they like on here. What sort of house accounts do you like? New builds? Cottages? A bit of a mix?
@JodieGreen123 Ooh, do you have any newer build recommendations? As much as a Victorian or Edwardian property would be the dream, our budget only allows for something from this century. 😕

Am desperate for ideas - feel like it's not too hard to make a character properly look gorgeous, but I'm not sure how to add interest to our newer house. Been trawling the 'gram, but most home accounts seem to be for Victorian conversions or chocolate box cottages.

I agree! I used to really like her but I am going off her a little bit! It’s just constant pregnancy chat like she’s the only person ever to be pregnant
It’s honestly not stopped and the shock that someone has sent something off her Amazon wish list because she’s put it on her stories constantly!

It’s honestly not stopped and the shock that someone has sent something off her Amazon wish list because she’s put it on her stories constantly!
Yes it’s very full on! Considering she works in early years I can only imagine her constant posting of should I buy this or that is a bid for some freebies?

@JodieGreen123 Ooh, do you have any newer build recommendations? As much as a Victorian or Edwardian property would be the dream, our budget only allows for something from this century. 😕

Am desperate for ideas - feel like it's not too hard to make a character properly look gorgeous, but I'm not sure how to add interest to our newer house. Been trawling the 'gram, but most home accounts seem to be for Victorian conversions or chocolate box cottages.
I recently unfollowed alicegrace_ as she’s turning herself into brand and getting wayyy too big headed but she’s done some incredible things to her new build.

I liked newbuildtohome’s last house, am reserving judgement on the new one.

Other new builds I follow are:
The_house_and_me
Newbuildinspire
Kate_rose_morgan
Our_new_walls

• Heart
Arrgghh theres

Oh there's one on there I know,unfollowed at the beginning of the pandemic as I couldn't believe the videos of her explaining why she would continue to do ads to "support" small businesses.If that's the case,why not buy from them instead of taking gift after gift?I dont think theres an item of furniture in house not gifted!Thousands of pounds worth of free stuff,box after box of "hauls",it's all just so out of tune and self absorbed.Jumps on every possible bandwagon,redecorates the house on a whim,all just seems like look how much money I have.All just too much for me,Just seems like these people are on a different super priveledged planet.
I’m assuming it’s athomewiththehorsleys as I don’t think the others are really that gifty are they?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.