Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
I’m so tiny and my size small coat is too big for me, I should have gone for an extra small 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I don’t see why they’ve used different flooring when its all open plan, they should have used the same flooring. It just seems like it’s all an afterthought

Gemmymxx

We need a home with abbie thread cuz she's another annoying airhead!! Figures that they're friends...

Kalds

Is there a thread about her bestie Abbie yet 👀 I’m not sure which one is most annoying

• Haha

Lpops

Did everyone know she’d gotten married? Just worried you might have missed the wedding content and might not be up to date!

• Haha

Allypally

I’m so tiny and my size small coat is too big for me, I should have gone for an extra small 🙄
She’s 5ft 3 which is the average height for a woman in the UK, the way she bangs on about being teeny tiny you’d think she was 4ft 3 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Every influenza is making a reel out of this trend, it’s so boring! I don’t know anyone who doesn’t know how to make one of those trees.

uokhun?!

She has nothing else in her life. Both her and Abbie are anxious messes and just latch on to things - beige, fitness,gousto. That's all they have about them. Dull as they look the pair of them. I'd rather have a fun life than look miserable constantly whilst looking like I'm wearing a nappy or flauting a camel toe.
Honestly, it makes me laugh as their stories most days are exact copies of each other. Not a scrap of originality between them. Also the New year's eve pics, I didn't realise just how much her SIL looks like her 🤢 and why did they dress up SO much just to sit in her brothers living room 😂

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Braggy little bint! Im surprised neither Abbie or Annie have their own threads on here you know.
Her mate Annie is even more dull than this beige bitch. All she does is say she looks like a toe and buys a new mug each day. As well as living the beige life. At least Abbie has some personality.

• Haha

peachhes

VIP Member
Christ she really does fancy herself as a major celebrity doesn’t she 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
I was about to say why is everything so secretive 🤦‍♀️ I get you want to announce your engagement but covering your left hand is bound to make people curious.. just take it off for the photo if you’re that bothered!

malibu skies

VIP Member
I was surprised too, I thought they’d have gone away somewhere - even if just to another city.

She has such a lovely smile, why doesn’t she smile more instead of the usual pout?

Hermione789

No I never noticed she did, must have been too beige and boring…
Talking of beige - did you know Annie is pregnant? Or did you miss the 101 pieces of beige baby clothing?

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
That update of her work profile pic. Same ridiculous pout. Someone asked if she had had lip filler since her last pic... no she just constantly pouts now and tries to say its a smile. Proper loves herself... and her quads 🤣

Her “French” manicure 🤮 why on Earth is she using that horrible grandma beige when she’s doing a French manicure, looks absolutely gross

Kalds

She’s posted a story of her ‘lights being too long’ and the result is it’s flashing on her stair bannister? I don’t get it. Is she really just that fucking boring?
This killed me… there were only like 3-4 lights flashing at the top as well 🤣