Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hermione789

Showing them 50 times from different angles and in different lights is not gonna make them any more interesting either

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Harvey27

Screenshot_20210201-214208_Instagram.jpg
so she only walks Mimi once a day 😲
Laura hun your little fashion accessory needs at least 2 walks a day, why get a dog if you can't even give her her basic needs.

Kalds

anyone see her story this morning of how big her new XS jacket (which is beige, shock!) was on her? honestly i used to like looking at some of the clothes she bought but now it’s literally just “omg look how big this is on me, it’s a small !!” like.. just buy petite clothes then because you’re obviously petite if an XS jacket is too long on you? stop trying to give the illusion that you’re sooooOoO small absolutely nothing fits you not even an XS. it’s honestly like she’s humble bragging at this point.

it didn’t bother me that much before and i didn’t really notice it til someone on this thread pointed out she does this all the time. we literally do not care about your new f**king beige shacket, i literally just wanna see your house and furniture. i can’t stand when these home pages end up like food pages or lifestyle pages or fashion. it’s not why i followed them.
I don’t understand this. Cause she doesn’t look tiny and petite either? I actually think she just looks an average weight and shape 😂

uokhun?!

😂😂😂😂😂 I was taking the piss as well haha

What I don’t get is okay, 22 is your number but what does that mean? Is she saying it’s lucky or…? Like okay you see 22 everywhere, but what does it meaaaan?
🤣 do the lotto numbers next 😜

Apparently a sign that she's on the right path 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it suits her...22 is 'two little ducks' and she's always pulling that stupid duck face 🦆🤣

• Haha

uokhun?!

Why does she do her nails like a 80 year old woman?
😂 I was just thinking the same! And she always does the exact same stories of her taking the gel off, moaning they are too long and then reapplying the exact same gel....every 3 weeks 😴 she is so bland and predictable

BelleAmie

VIP Member
she’s just posted a video of how much her ring sparkles and i just had the thought… malcom didn’t even get the right size dyson air wrap for her at christmas when she was bragging about how he bought her one, how the hell did he know her ring size? she never wore rings before as she always used to post pics of her gel manicures and i’ve never seen her wear any jewellery on her hands.

i think the whole thing was staged and she knew he was gonna propose, she said her mum and dad went with him to get the ring but it wouldn’t surprise me if she went to try on rings beforehand and get measured then told him/her mum what kind of ring she wanted. i also wouldn’t be surprised if they went on holiday for the sole reason of “omg look how perfect and romantic we are surprise engagement on our holiday” because they’ve had 3 holidays in the past 4/5 months or so? or maybe it was 2 i don’t know but who goes on a shitty glorified caravan holiday that frequently?

i used to love her but honestly she’s so inauthentic and gives the illusion of a perfect life and perfect hair and nails and clothes and clean house all the time it’s shocking.
I am so here for your detective work 🕵🏻‍♀️ they’ve been together something like 10 years, how much of a surprise can an engagement be at that point?

I also think it’s really odd that they went back to Cornwall twice in such a short space of time when it’s a good 4/5 hour drive

• Heart

C2000

I don’t understand her reel on “DIY Autumn nails” since when was painting nails a renovation project

• Haha

Book

Chatty Member
Oh my god, I said this a few weeks ago! Like wtf, she just look so stupid let alone be absolutely boiling! Such a twat
Lool yes but it’s all about being the first to get their winter Woolies on with these twats🤦🏻‍♀️ Xs tiny petite self will be absolutely dripping in sweat but hey Autumn is such a vibe 🤣🤣

Just found her identical looking brothers girlfriend. Bit weird how much they look alike but she’s recently had her hen do too and Laura didn’t go

malibu skies

VIP Member
The place where she had her engagement party is tiny, it holds 25-30 people max (we live in a similar area). Definitely will be interesting to see the hen do, it’s got to be coming up soon! The pregnancy announcement video was an uncomfortable watch, it was the same reaction as being told someone has weeks to live 🙄

• Haha