Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgal00

I don’t know about the rest of the country but where I live it’s been sunshine and hot today, she’s walking round Tesco’s in a polo neck and a jacket, she’s definitely one of those people who wears their thick winter puffer coat when it rains in august because it’s raining never mind it’s 21 degrees

Reactions: 4
🚨 🚨 ALERT ALERT!! 🚨🚨

This is not a drill! Laura has actually left her house and is going somewhere other than Livs or her workplace.

Let me guess, she’ll be going to Meadowhall again to film some content of more beige / vanilla homeware, but this time she’ll have her insta huns Annie and Abbie in tow to try and boost their engagement on their individual pages.

obvs needed to show off her bare legs cus she fancies the fuck out of herself. I wouldn’t want to be the back of her thighs when she gets out that car with its leather seats 🥴

Attachments

• Haha

Lpops

Apparently she’s wasting away now! Why do people follow this airhead??
I mean what was the need to say “apparently I’m wasting away” - I really don’t understand why she is constantly making reference to her size and how skinny she is when let’s face it, she’s an normal size 10 and certainly not ‘skinny’ 👀

Lpops

Make sure you don’t miss out on the work Xmas do boomerang guys! They’re like totally original… no pouting or filters

Lol, I’m telling fibs obv

• Haha

no_name

Even the wedding content is a snooze fest. I take it her wedding hair is going to be the way she always has it given she showed us the trial run? I can actually picture the style of dress already, and all the accents of the wedding decor are going to be beige aren’t they? 😴😴😴 wonder if she’ll actually smile on her wedding day or just do a boomy with a pout and a peace sign ✌🏼

anyone see her story this morning of how big her new XS jacket (which is beige, shock!) was on her? honestly i used to like looking at some of the clothes she bought but now it’s literally just “omg look how big this is on me, it’s a small !!” like.. just buy petite clothes then because you’re obviously petite if an XS jacket is too long on you? stop trying to give the illusion that you’re sooooOoO small absolutely nothing fits you not even an XS. it’s honestly like she’s humble bragging at this point.

it didn’t bother me that much before and i didn’t really notice it til someone on this thread pointed out she does this all the time. we literally do not care about your new f**king beige shacket, i literally just wanna see your house and furniture. i can’t stand when these home pages end up like food pages or lifestyle pages or fashion. it’s not why i followed them.

• Sick
Was it “normal” because she didn’t organise it and one of her normal people friends planned it? I thought she’d be all over a bougie weekend away somewhere

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
5 years of pics of her and her chimp, his expression in every picture is the same. Gormlessly smile. I can only assume at this point he's a little slow? Probably needs to be to put up with her. I think they have the most boring life for a couple their age. They clearly just met when they were young and only together because they don't know any different. Plodding through their beige, empty world. Has she had her hen do yet? This will no doubt also be a snooze fest.

drx

Anyone else sick of seeing her mate _withabbie posting “before and after” photos looking exactly the same. It’s great if she is living a healthier lifestyle, but she’s trying to make out as if she has had some drastic physical transformation and genuinely looks no different 😅 just enjoy that you FEEL better, stop trying to force the “transformation” content for insta when you look exactly the same!

• Heart

Peachylite

Chatty Member
I had to watch the video twice, I couldn't tell any difference. All the testers She got and went for pretty much the same colour with a hint of pink in it. Literally content for contents sake was that. Dull dumb bitch. What a waste of her time, our time and the biggest let down of a 2 day build up ffs hahaa. She's pathetic.
This is the problem when your home is just beige and your whole life is beige.. she’s had to paint it for content but it just falls flat as there’s no creativity or originality.. its just beige! I prefer the content from people who actually do something quite different than what’s ‘normal’

Lpops

I can’t see anything anymore so pics would be appreciated. Somehow I found I was following her. I unfollowed immediately lol, and the smarmy brat must of blocked me cuz I can’t find her now 🤣
Enjoy… obv these are boomerangs so just imagine them 10000 times worse than what they already are

Attachments

• Sick