Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Good lord do her stories ever change?

this is her Daily story timeline
- morning coffee machine coffee x 3
- dog
- panelling update
- share of someone drinking a baileys
- share of someone with Tesco slippers
- photo of her bland kitchen or personality free lounge
- Malcolm did this
- day X of no hair washing, tell me how nice my hair is
- Malcolm did this
- dog
- working from home/in the office today (don’t forget to tell us laura! We need to know whether you’re home or in the office)
- pouty boomerang
- panelling update
- Malcolm is on ps5
- pouty goodnight boomerang
- One more share of someone drinking a baileys she clearly invented

and repeat every single day.
This is the most accurate thing I’ve ever seen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Unrecognisable!! Still a very pretty girl but she looks completely different without all the filters, pouting and boomerangs 😳
I tried the filter she uses and I look like an entirely different person 😂
It’s only 10th September and I’m already sick of the pumpkins

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Pretty sure Annies account is meant to be a home account too but she doesnt even have her own house.. she lives with mummy and daddy still hence most of her content is filmed walking round shops rather than of what shes actually purchased.
Why is she constantly buying house stuff? Doesnt even have a house to put it in. I did wonder why we only ever see her bedroom floor. Never any other part of the house. How embarrassing for her. Must just have cupboards full of neutral tat and mugs in her bedroom 🤣

vitton05

How many times do we need to see her garden fence lights? Am I missing something? They’re just bog standard fairy lights on a fence.

Reactions: 3

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Do we think they’ll get engaged on this week away?
If he has any sense then No. All she does is embarrasses him for the gram. Most things that goes wrong is always his fault. Take last night for example, he knocked over a bottle of wine but she sat in it so its his fault!!!! 🤷‍♀️

Lollylynn

VIP Member
I don’t see why they’ve used different flooring when its all open plan, they should have used the same flooring. It just seems like it’s all an afterthought
Agree with u I have open plan and I chose all same floor throughout downstairs much nicer she acts like interior designer of the year I don't think shes actually a clue

Harvey27

Good lord do her stories ever change?

this is her Daily story timeline
- morning coffee machine coffee x 3
- dog
- panelling update
- share of someone drinking a baileys
- photo of her bland kitchen or personality free lounge
- Malcolm did this
- day X of no hair washing, tell me how nice my hair is
- Malcolm did this
- dog
- working from home/in the office today (don’t forget to tell us laura! We need to know whether you’re home or in the office)
- pouty boomerang
- panelling update
- Malcolm is on ps5
- pouty goodnight boomerang
- One more share of someone drinking a baileys she clearly invented

and repeat every single day.
😂😂😂😂😂😂 you forget Mimi going for a wee in the garden, oh and the squirrel.
she loves a good fake lips pout

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She was supposed to have another bridesmaid, someone called Laura. I wonder what happened there, maybe she couldn’t make it once they had booked the wedding in Santorini
Did she just have all her guests as bridesmaids? To make sure they turned up? Not in other Laura's case obviously ha.

• Haha
She’s never been to the hygienist… NEVER?! Is it just me that thinks that’s absolutely shocking and absolutely disgusting. Not so insta perfect admitting that one Laura

• Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Exactly this👆🏽I commented last year about the vile bragging of the bag and was swiftly blocked 🤣she absolutely loves herself the constant pouting is beyond gross 🤮 she would defo eat herself if she could 🤣what grown person needs to show what they told their poor boyfriend to buy them go Xmas anyway
I forgot to mention the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks, not one but 3 of them at £25 each!!!!
To embarass her boyfriend like that is terrible. I did wonder whether he would propose at Xmas, quite glad he didn't as she would dislike the ring. She's too high maintenance.
I'm sure these so called influencers come on the gram to brag "look what i have that you dont".

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
They do look happy, nice view, she looks nice but strange choice of dress for an abroad summer wedding I bet she was very hot. Also the photography I dont think is fantastic, one looks like it has a thumb covering half the pic and the others the background is blurred. Look like they were taken on a phone, I'm also guessing she picked what she thought were the best pictures.

malibu skies

VIP Member
Bet this is the longest any of this group have gone without posting on insta.

Think the wedding was at 4pm, I’m sure the obligatory beige photo will be posted tomorrow morning