Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same old boring hair with her and why are people copying her like she's bleeding regina George

Reactions: 3
‘Its so hot today’ stop dressing like it’s the bloody middle of winter then and you might not be 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi guys, had a really busy day cleaning my engagement ring… not showing off my ring - honest! Just letting you know I’ve cleaned it and SO many of you asked me how… so I’m sharing my tips and showing you the ring again. It gets so dirty under the BIG cubic zirconia diamond. It really does surprise me how many of you sheep don’t have access to google and aren’t able to search ‘how to clean a ring’ so such a good job I’m here with my filters and boomerangs. Anyway, got to go and do some more pouting. Bye guys, love Laura.
P.S Aff link to my ring is linked in swipe up - who knew Elizabeth Duke had affiliate links hey? I’m so Lucky *pout*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad I found this thread - she’s so irritating and clearly very insecure about her physical appearance - which I have no idea why because she is reasonably pretty. I used to follow her, but I messaged her politely to ask her to research the pyramid scheme perfume stuff she was trying to flog, and she blocked me. However, I’ve noticed she doesn’t seem to push it anymore, so maybe she’s grown a conscience after all!

I’m still learning how to use this site 😂😂

I’m so glad I found this thread - she’s so irritating and clearly very insecure about her physical appearance - which I have no idea why because she is reasonably pretty. I used to follow her, but I messaged her politely to ask her to research the pyramid scheme perfume stuff she was trying to flog, and she blocked me. However, I’ve noticed she doesn’t seem to push it anymore, so maybe she’s grown a conscience after all!

I’m still learning how to use this site 😂😂
Welcome! You’re better off blocked. 😂

Reactions: 2
Brace yourselves. The fluffy tesco slippers, white chocolate Aldi snowmen and Aldi Bailey stories will be back soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so tiny and my size small coat is too big for me, I should have gone for an extra small 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Brace yourselves. The fluffy tesco slippers, white chocolate Aldi snowmen and Aldi Bailey stories will be back soon.
Oh I live for these. Thank god it’s winter because I’ve definitely not seen enough of the fluffy slippers during the year. I also hope we see more of those IKEA wine glasses with festive drinks as I’ve forgotten what they look like

• Haha
Oh I live for these. Thank god it’s winter because I’ve definitely not seen enough of the fluffy slippers during the year. I also hope we see more of those IKEA wine glasses with festive drinks as I’ve forgotten what they look like
Thats her only content. The dog. The slippers. Cup of coffee. Ikea glasses. Swipe ups. The end.

I’m so tiny and my size small coat is too big for me, I should have gone for an extra small 🙄
She’s 5ft 3 which is the average height for a woman in the UK, the way she bangs on about being teeny tiny you’d think she was 4ft 3 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s 5ft 3 which is the average height for a woman in the UK, the way she bangs on about being teeny tiny you’d think she was 4ft 3 🤦🏻‍♀️
Totally agree! I’m 5’3/5’4 and it’s totally average. But she dies go on as if she’s really really small and petite

One follower (“omggggg I’ve had so many messages” thinks her basic outfit of black blazer and leggings is 🔥 👀

The boomerang in the mirror with the peace sign, best I’ve seen yet 👀

• Haha
Anyone want to play engagement party bingo this weekend?

I’ll start:
Pouty boomerangs
Boomerang of the ring
Some snarky comment about Malcolm not doing something right
A boomerang of her outfit, which will of course be size XS

I’ll start:
Pouty boomerangs
Boomerang of the ring
All of the above plus:
Obligatory picture of IKEA wineglass in front of the fireplace
Picture of Mimi during the part
Picture of Mini on lead, during a walk after the party
Some leather leggings

Does this girl have any friends besides new home Instagram people?!

I’ll start:
Pouty boomerangs
Boomerang of the ring
Pouty boomerangs ticked off!

Last edited: