Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Engagement party looks really boring
Pmsl just came in to say the same thing. I wouldn't have bothered. Its an outdated idea. Most couples already live together and don't need another toaster. Her granny boomerangs are infuriating.

Reactions: 4
Pmsl just came in to say the same thing. I wouldn't have bothered. Its an outdated idea. Most couples already live together and don't need another toaster. Her granny boomerangs are infuriating.
Has she no real friends apart from insta house accounts I'd rather watch paint dry than go to that party little granny she is

Reactions: 1
I’ve been to a birthday party at the place where they’re having the party. It was honestly quite underwhelming - the teepee is very small and there isn’t much room to move around with the fire in the middle. In summer it’s probably lovely because you can sit outside and it’s a beautiful location but in winter when it’s freezing, you’re quite limited with how many people you can fit in.

Also found it weird that it was an engagement party yet there were no nice photos of her and Malcolm? Looked like he was with boring insta home husbands his friends all night and she was with insta home women her friends all night

Reactions: 1
Her content is beyond boring. Imagine posting a story about your windscreen needing to be defrosted. Piss off you thick weirdo.

• Haha
Her content is beyond boring. Imagine posting a story about your windscreen needing to be defrosted. Piss off you thick weirdo.
Imagine your life being that empty that you’d even think to post such mundane crap. It’s amazing she has so many followers. If I see one more toffee nut latte…..

• Haha
Guess what guys? Her tv was being funny this morning but she turned it off then back on and it was working. Just pure gold content right there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so glad I found this thread lmao! She lives about 15/20 minutes away from where I do, I'm sure she's made the area out to be so posh but it really isn't :ROFLMAO: don't get me wrong it's not awful but it's not exactly an amazing area either! She goes to the same Morrisons as I do.

Reactions: 2
I see someone’s got covid - why is she not saying the word?! It’s either “we both have it” or “now we have C”

I see someone’s got covid - why is she not saying the word?! It’s either “we both have it” or “now we have C”
I think it’s so the covid advice button thing doesn’t pop up on her stories… obviously would spoil her aesthetic.
I literally do not know how she has so many followers when it’s just repost after ad after repost after ad

Reactions: 3
I can't cope with the amount of assholes who tag her saying "home by Laura made me do it " seriously like get a life

Reactions: 6
Why the f did she need to put up that people are telling her shes gaunt
Only come here after seeing that post because fekkkkk me this girl is horrendous. The ONLY reason she put the gaunt part, is so she could
Imagine your life being that empty that you’d even think to post such mundane crap. It’s amazing she has so many followers. If I see one more toffee nut latte…..

Did anyone else d
She’s gotta remind everyone how teeny tiny petite she is remember 😅

gotta add that ‘gaunt’ in so she doesn’t feel too bad about bragging that she is SoOOooOo tiny. Wasting away in fact…… 🤦🏽‍♀️