Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised we can even see her to be fair, isn’t she like size XSSSSSSSSS according to her boomerangs and H&M hauls? I mean they do say the camera adds 10Ibs, give or take a stone or two 🙈
And in a 5 star hotel casa Travelodge ooohhh how chic Laura hun.🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And in a 5 star hotel casa Travelodge ooohhh how chic Laura hun.🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Surprised she shared the location…. You know because she’s a bigger star than Beyoncé and her fans wanna track her down constantly? She needn’t worry though, the difference between filter-Laura and no-filter-Laura makes her 100% incognito in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone actually said “home by Laura has 20% off” I mean… it was ASOS, not Laura? 👀 her followers genuinely annoy me everyday. I’m judging by the ‘lol’ at the end this person must be like 10 years old?
The funniest part of this is that Laura doesn’t even go “oh it’s not me, it’s just a generic sale on their website” and let’s the pre-teen believe it! 😂

Reactions: 2
Ewww her pouty boomerangs!! Does 'Melcombe' realise he's proposed to a 15 year old?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I literally just come on here to say this after her latest boomerang in the leather leggings 😂😂😂 wtf was that 😂
I can’t see anything anymore so pics would be appreciated. Somehow I found I was following her. I unfollowed immediately lol, and the smarmy brat must of blocked me cuz I can’t find her now 🤣

Her captions are boring. She looks lovely but I find her so dull.
But we needed to know that Malcolm had to make a call! She’s gotzzz to keep her fans in loop. Did anyone get any pap photos of Malcolm btw?! Usually she doesn’t reveal her location until she’s left incase we all drive down there for a selfie so I’m assuming as we all knew she was in IKEA we have loads of fan photos? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Enjoy… obv these are boomerangs so just imagine them 10000 times worse than what they already are
Ooohh thanks ❤ Think we’ve already established she looks absolutely nothing like that in real life 😬🤦🏻‍♀️ But my Christ she loves her filtered self 🤢

Her captions are boring. She looks lovely but I find her so dull.
You mean her filter looks lovely and ohhh soo teeny tiny petite 🤣🤢

• Haha
I've been very vocal about the pure anger that her boomerangs stir up inside me 😂 she hardly moves in them so why not just take a picture and stop being such a posey wanker!? 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not really understanding the turtle neck and coat in the hottest September we’ve had for years 😭

• Haha
Not really understanding the turtle neck and coat in the hottest September we’ve had for years 😭
Oh my god, I said this a few weeks ago! Like wtf, she just look so stupid let alone be absolutely boiling! Such a twit

Oh my god, I said this a few weeks ago! Like wtf, she just look so stupid let alone be absolutely boiling! Such a twit
Lool yes but it’s all about being the first to get their winter Woolies on with these twats🤦🏻‍♀️ Xs tiny petite self will be absolutely dripping in sweat but hey Autumn is such a vibe 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3