Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only come here after seeing that post because fekkkkk me this girl is horrendous. The ONLY reason she put the gaunt part, is so she could

Did anyone else d

gotta add that ‘gaunt’ in so she doesn’t feel too bad about bragging that she is SoOOooOo tiny. Wasting away in fact…… 🤦🏽‍♀️
Never mind the fact could be triggering to some young followers

Reactions: 5
Apparently she’s wasting away now! Why do people follow this airhead??
I mean what was the need to say “apparently I’m wasting away” - I really don’t understand why she is constantly making reference to her size and how skinny she is when let’s face it, she’s an normal size 10 and certainly not ‘skinny’ 👀

Reactions: 4
Bet's on how long it takes her to make a comment about a piece of XS clothing being too big 🥱

Reactions: 2
Wedding plans for like 1 week and is *so so stressed* lol. Does she not know you have to plan it all ASAP or is that too boring for insta

Why does she always look so different in photos compared to her insta stories?!

Reactions: 6
Shes so gaunt looking in her new reel NOT
You took the words right out of my mouth… maybe when she said ‘someone said I look like im wasting away’ she missed out a few key words and really they said “someone said that i looked like I was very very very very very slowly wasting away and if I continued to lose weight, I’d be a size 8 in about 2 years’

• Haha
You took the words right out of my mouth… maybe when she said ‘someone said I look like im wasting away’ she missed out a few key words and really they said “someone said that i looked like I was very very very very very slowly wasting away and if I continued to lose weight, I’d be a size 8 in about 2 years’
Literally 🤣🤣

Bloody pouting again!!! 🤦‍♀️
She couldn't love herself anymore even if she tried.

Reactions: 3
She’s posted a story of her ‘lights being too long’ and the result is it’s flashing on her stair bannister? I don’t get it. Is she really just that bleeping boring?

Reactions: 1
She’s posted a story of her ‘lights being too long’ and the result is it’s flashing on her stair bannister? I don’t get it. Is she really just that bleeping boring?
Yes she is that boring. They rarely seem to go out. Myself and the Mr were never in before we had babies. Most of her content is resharing posts. I don't get the large follower numbers either.

This killed me… there were only like 3-4 lights flashing at the top as well 🤣

Reactions: 4
Shes like a 60 Yr old trapped in a youngones body likd young single couple no kids and shes so boring 😴😪

Reactions: 3
"I just HAD to come on and show you this chopping board I got yesterday, it's AMAZING, I'm obsessed"

It's a bleeping chopping board. GET A LIFE! Go out, do something, enjoy life, see the sights and I don't mean the inside of Home Bargains or Homesense!