Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She never shares anything real. All braggy. No real life shit. She says she's had a bad week but then it's just an excuse to share her gift from the equally boring fella. Share what's happened? Maybe folk can relate to that. Add a bit of life to your insta Laura hun!

Reactions: 1

C2000

Does anyone follow Anna Louisa at home? I was just looking on Laura’s account then Anna Louisa at home stories came to my viewing and after comparing the two, both accounts are so similar in terms of BORING!

• Haha

malibu skies

VIP Member
I never got the impression she was that keen on Annie, she just comes as a pair with Abbie so she had to have Annie as bridesmaid too
---
You’re right though, you can tell she’s fuming that someone else will have the attention even for a second

Last edited:

Book

Chatty Member
Oh and the ever present I’ve got a white Range Rover pics 🤮🤮🤮bore the hell off u Braggy little brat. Go away and eat yourself topped with a hot chocolate topper of course 🤣

N12

Yesss. Tried to make a thread for her last year but I couldn’t figure it out. She’s such a brat

Does anyone follow greychurchhome now known as homewithlucyk? I know her and Laura have shouted each other out a few times. Can someone make a thread for her too 😂 she’s another brat
I was just coming on to see if there’s a thread about homewithlucyk everything is basically a bloody ad these days.

I didn’t realise Malcom has such a big following. What does he even do?! The pair of them must think they’re midland celebs 🤣 shame they’re both dull as anything

• Haha

Book

Chatty Member
Ohh god yes the constant pouting 🤮🤮🤮and the voice she is common as muck by sounds of it when the mask falls. Is she a Brummie do we know just wondering as she massively tries to change accent as you said? And she’s another pyramid scheme scammer too 😡

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Did everyone see the texture on her skin ladies everyone has texture don't forget and then the big stupid looking pout fucking ejet this girl is
She couldn't come on without a hair flick and head tilt either could she. Wasn't exactly a good example of showing skin texture, still look blurred to me. What a dafty! 🐟

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
The make up artist probably didn't have Egyptian Cotton Eyeshadow 😄.
She sounds too much like hard work.
Probably showed the make up artist a filtered picture of herself pouting that she wanted Brough to life. Any look would be a disappointed because she only sees herself through filters.