Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I agree I just don’t think she will approve of his hobby with cars (literally never mentions it) and it doesn’t fit with her beige vibes so she won’t want to send followers there. It’s a shame he seems like a nice guy I think she wears the trousers and is little miss controlling.
She will control by sulking. She comes across as a negative Nancy, always down in the dumps or having a difficult week. Malcolm having to bring her home treats to make her feel better and needing to take to her bed with a migraine. She needs to remove the poker from her areshole

Reactions: 1

vitton05

She’s posted a story of her ‘lights being too long’ and the result is it’s flashing on her stair bannister? I don’t get it. Is she really just that fucking boring?

Harry

Chatty Member
I’ve never seen someone be so dramatic about food poisoning before. On doctors orders to drink actimel 😂😂 thank god she told us!!
She will come on and show case her weight loss no doubt 🙄

Homebird44

VIP Member
Left her cushions outside so went to the company and got new ones for free for an ad... not like she couldnt of just afforded to pay 😂
Should her stories be marked with #ad. I'm sure the parasol was gifted too.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Does Abbie have her own thread yet? I used to like her content but then she became just as vacuous and vain as her 'bestie' Laura and it's just bleh now
No she doesn't I've looked a few times. I'm the same, used to like her but now she has just morphed into all the other wannabe influencers but because of her awkwardness it just makes her irritating. All her leg flicks, hair flicks, pouts and sick of seeing the same before and after bum shot. Why does she feel the need to have her bare atae displayed in multiple pics?

• Haha

Lpops

She’s a lot smaller than that style of dress makes her look. It’s a shame she had issues with her Dyson on the morning of the wedding. That plus the heat has probably made it look different from the way she usually styles it.
Yeah it’s very odd. It’s very poorly fitting around the waist, almost as if it’s a second-hand dress so wasn’t made for her but “someone like her” (of course it’s not but they’re usually fitted to within an inch of their life!)

Oh and the ever present I’ve got a white Range Rover pics 🤮🤮🤮bore the hell off u Braggy little brat. Go away and eat yourself topped with a hot chocolate topper of course 🤣
It’s like 9 years old, it’s hardly anything to brag about 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Harry

Chatty Member
How funny is she going on about those bloody garden lights 🤣 she she’s a bit obsessed about everything being perfect it’s a bit much

LittleLizzy1985

I know right!! Whyyyy does she post them all the time, it’s so strange. Just post a photo instead of looking like a nodding dog!!

I’m forever amazed how many followers she does have, when everything is so....beige.
😂😂😂 Nodding dog, brilliant!! Ha.

Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of beige which is why i followed her in the first place but she takes it to a whole other level 🤦🏼‍♀️ I at least have an accent colour in each room to break it up a bit 😂