Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JaffaCake

I've had to unfollow. The boomerangs of her pouting and barely moving sent me over the edge 🙄
I know right!! Whyyyy does she post them all the time, it’s so strange. Just post a photo instead of looking like a nodding dog!!

I’m forever amazed how many followers she does have, when everything is so....beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Hermione789

Fml I don’t mind a bit of Egyptian cotton if I say so myself but to have yours and your baby’s wardrobe all shades or beige and greige to the point you’re blending into the background is not interesting.
Also can Annie stop begging for free shit now it’s getting boring and predictable “asking for opinions” on products 🙄

• Heart

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I'm surprised she hasn't taken the ring back to get a bigger stone. She's always criticising poor Malcolm's choices.

Lpops

Flaps aside, the top half doesn’t look like it’s meant for the bottle half. It’s like someone got the wrong parts assembling a mannequin and just went with it 😂

• Haha

vitton05

Does this girl have any friends besides new home Instagram people?!

Anyone want to play engagement party bingo this weekend?

I’ll start:
Pouty boomerangs
Boomerang of the ring
Some snarky comment about Malcolm not doing something right
A boomerang of her outfit, which will of course be size XS
Pouty boomerangs ticked off!

Last edited:

uokhun?!

Bet's on how long it takes her to make a comment about a piece of XS clothing being too big 🥱

Lpops

I love how her latest feed photo is firstly a picture of a bathroom cabinet and then Malcolm on his birthday - least we know which is more important 😂

• Haha

Kalds

Not really understanding the turtle neck and coat in the hottest September we’ve had for years 😭

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Also very surprised at the hen do, not what I expected at all. Apart from the very 'extra' balloon arch all seemed quite a normal hen do and she actually looked like she was having fun. I'll give her that one. She can be normal. Nothing to slag off here... although I have been busy and haven't had a close look. Only a glance 🤣🤣🤣 there's time.

• Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
What's the betting she postponed her wedding for this year as Saturday didn't fall on 22nd which is her favourite number.
I think it will either be April or July next year 😏

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
To say her mate is always banging on about body dysmorphia she's constantly got her legs, arse and tits out on display. Even on her wedding day.

Reactions: 1