Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Book

Chatty Member
No way a size 10 is hanging off her, there's a picture when she was celebrating 100,000 followers and her frame just looks different. I can't find the right words to say without sounding bitchy..........ok gonna have to be bitchy here but her thighs are bigger and not in proportion to the rest of her frame. Its like she's had implants. You only see it when she wears tight clothing. There I've said it .....and relax 🙈
I do wonder if her Range Rover was part of the FM MLM scheme and she's not declaring it and saying she bought it instead.
🤣🤣🤣feels good to get it out 🤣🤣and yes I thought that about that poxy Chavvy car she pimps about in 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

Lpops

share for the blocked🤣🧐I’ve never followed or so much as commented but she blocked me before the top secret celeb wedding 🤣
Will do when she posts another! I’m sure it won’t be too long 😂

• Heart

Lpops

I just personally think an up do would’ve looked so beautiful on her with this wedding dress, especially with the detail on the back of the dress which you can’t see because she has her hair over it like she wears it every single day.
I’ve noticed she never wears her hair up, even when she is at the gym. I think she’s still probably insecure about her nose (even after a nose job) and so feels like having her hair up makes her nose look more strong. This is just an assumption on my part but I never wear my hair up either for the same reason.

Book

Chatty Member
Enjoy… obv these are boomerangs so just imagine them 10000 times worse than what they already are
Ooohh thanks ❤ Think we’ve already established she looks absolutely nothing like that in real life 😬🤦🏻‍♀️ But my Christ she loves her filtered self 🤢

Her captions are boring. She looks lovely but I find her so dull.
You mean her filter looks lovely and ohhh soo teeny tiny petite 🤣🤢

• Haha

no_name

🤣 you win the beige wedding bingo! She actually had 22 guests, she's so predicable. I can't believe she got married on the 11th because it's half of 22, clutching at straws a bit there Laura 🤨
😂😂😂😂😂 I was taking the piss as well haha

What I don’t get is okay, 22 is your number but what does that mean? Is she saying it’s lucky or…? Like okay you see 22 everywhere, but what does it meaaaan?

• Haha

peachhes

VIP Member
I hate commenting on this type of stuff because it's far too troll-like but it's unbareable, she definitely loves herself - she's a good looking girl but come on love, have a bit of humility 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes I’m not a troll I promise 🤣🤦‍♀️ she is very pretty but sometimes I just think like… 🙄🥴🤔🥱

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I imagine the wedding will LOOK beautiful but the day itself will be boring as fuck just like her. Reckon she's only asked her insta besties to be bridesmaids for the gram and so she has some mates there. Has she not got any other mates? I find it weird those 2 are her bridesmaids when she's met them like 3 times. Lives her life for Instagram. Feel really sad for her boring little life at her age. She's missing out on so much stuff trying to be an 'influencer'

Lpops

That update of her work profile pic. Same ridiculous pout. Someone asked if she had had lip filler since her last pic... no she just constantly pouts now and tries to say its a smile. Proper loves herself... and her quads 🤣
The work picture is so laughable 😂😂 I do actually think she’s had lip fillers… I really don’t think why she feels the need to hide is though, they’re pretty much normal now and nothing really to be ashamed about. I’ve had cheek fillers and really wouldn’t be arsed telling people 😂

Kalds

Left her cushions outside so went to the company and got new ones for free for an ad... not like she couldnt of just afforded to pay 😂

• Angry
  • Wow

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Yo, listen up tattle here's a story
About a pouty girl
That lives in a beige world
And all day and all night
And everything she sees is just beige
Like her inside and outside
Beige her house
With a beige little window
And a beige car
And everything is beige for her
And herself and everybody around (poor Malcolm)
Cause she ain't got nobody to talk to
I'm beige
Da ba dee da ba di
Da ba dee da ba di

A perfect remix just for her 😂
This is brilliant and extremely accurate! It's her anthem