Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yeah it’s a 2013 Range going off her plate.
I just think her house always looks grubby. She was talking about the dog molting then spotted a huge fur ball on the floor and zoomed in to show it. Does she ever vacuum?! The hallway is vile but at least she’s sorting that out now. It’s like the box room at the front, it’s always a shit hole! She keeps the same areas tidy to show on the gram but considering her following her house is by no means something to show off.
It’s the way she speaks that just irritates me. She thinks she’s quirky by calling her mum ‘mom’ 🙄
And the pouting. All the time pouting. 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 2

Harvey27

Yeah it’s a 2013 Range going off her plate.
I just think her house always looks grubby. She was talking about the dog molting then spotted a huge fur ball on the floor and zoomed in to show it. Does she ever vacuum?! The hallway is vile but at least she’s sorting that out now. It’s like the box room at the front, it’s always a shit hole! She keeps the same areas tidy to show on the gram but considering her following her house is by no means something to show off.
It’s the way she speaks that just irritates me. She thinks she’s quirky by calling her mum ‘mom’ 🙄
And the pouting. All the time pouting. 🥴🥴🥴
can someone please tell her that her panelling is wonky 😂. and how mucky was the stairs carpet at the top, it was filthy.
her house is grotty she clearly has bought her followers, her house is bland and basic

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
How many times she gonna post that bathroom as a grid post? All so mundane. Even her buying in pairs Christmas decorations. I find myself just skipping through her posts these days. Her mate Annie is almost as dull as her. All mugs and beige the pair of em. No excitement in their lives!

JaffaCake

Exactly.

She really is like middle aged, I forget she’s only in her 20’s! Plenty time for dull house stuff & chopping boards….go enjoy life!!

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Oh look, she's on the beg!!!!
If you can afford a YSL bag (unless its fake) and a Range Rover then you can afford to spend money on a mattress. Beggy cow 🙄
Plus she gets all those goustos for free by continually sharing her link. She has never offered to share others links with her followers like some do. In fact this beige basic bimbo has never given anything back to any of her followers.

anonymous_flower

Literally the dullest home account. Her feed is lovely but when you look closely at her house it’s so unfinished and a bit manky looking. I think someone’s bought some followers along the way
Every time she posts her dining area into the kitchen, the way the floor has been done really annoys me lmao petty I know but I'll get a picture to show you what I mean.

Attachments

• Wow

Harvey27

Good lord do her stories ever change?

this is her Daily story timeline
- morning coffee machine coffee x 3
- dog
- panelling update
- share of someone drinking a baileys
- share of someone with Tesco slippers
- photo of her bland kitchen or personality free lounge
- Malcolm did this
- day X of no hair washing, tell me how nice my hair is
- Malcolm did this
- dog
- working from home/in the office today (don’t forget to tell us laura! We need to know whether you’re home or in the office)
- pouty boomerang
- panelling update
- Malcolm is on ps5
- pouty goodnight boomerang
- One more share of someone drinking a baileys she clearly invented

and repeat every single day.
she is clearly on here, Hi Laura 🖐
as we didnt have a coffee machine montage yesterday 😂

Lpops

Anyone want to play engagement party bingo this weekend?

I’ll start:
Pouty boomerangs
Boomerang of the ring
Some snarky comment about Malcolm not doing something right
A boomerang of her outfit, which will of course be size XS
All of the above plus:
Obligatory picture of IKEA wineglass in front of the fireplace
Picture of Mimi during the part
Picture of Mini on lead, during a walk after the party
Some leather leggings

Ck2020

VIP Member
Wonder why she keeps doing these gym mirror shots with her flaps hanging out! Surely she can see them for herself and that they're on display. Must cause some serious chaffing in those leggings.
thought the exact same thing
You can literally see the flaps 😂
And such a strange body shape.

Lpops

How many times she gonna post that bathroom as a grid post? All so mundane. Even her buying in pairs Christmas decorations. I find myself just skipping through her posts these days. Her mate Annie is almost as dull as her. All mugs and beige the pair of em. No excitement in their lives!
A picture of a toilet just makes me laugh 😂 and the fact people like it is even more laughable. I mean… it’s a toilet 🙈

• Haha

anonymous_flower

I'm so glad I found this thread lmao! She lives about 15/20 minutes away from where I do, I'm sure she's made the area out to be so posh but it really isn't :ROFLMAO: don't get me wrong it's not awful but it's not exactly an amazing area either! She goes to the same Morrisons as I do.