Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Bet our beige bae is secretly fuming her bestie and bridesmaid is pregnant, needing alterations to the dress and 'ruining' her picture perfect pics / taking any limelight from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Lpops

I’m so glad I found this thread - she’s so irritating and clearly very insecure about her physical appearance - which I have no idea why because she is reasonably pretty. I used to follow her, but I messaged her politely to ask her to research the pyramid scheme perfume stuff she was trying to flog, and she blocked me. However, I’ve noticed she doesn’t seem to push it anymore, so maybe she’s grown a conscience after all!

I’m still learning how to use this site 😂😂
Welcome! You’re better off blocked. 😂

MissG11

Here she goes again with the bloody chopping board seriously somebody get this girl some content 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She has sped up this story so she doesn’t sound slow and boring how she normally sounds
Still spent 4 stories talking about her rug though. So still boring 😴🤣 what a snooze fest! She seems so excited about the whole thing as well. When I was her age I was living my best life. She has just settled into middle age and given up on the idea of fun it seems

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Christ she's dull. Sharing all her dull buys, square boots, dull predictable meals oh and her morning coffee. Dunno why I still follow her. Every day I find myself just quickly skipping through her boring posts. Surely she's got to be losing followers now? With all the #aff links is everyone just building up a massive following to them make money from the links?

Gemmymxx

Shes not sharing her hotel location until after she's left and not disclosing her wedding date is just laughable who does she actually think she is 🤣🤣 silly beige twit! And malcolm looks a riot 😆

• Haha

malibu skies

VIP Member
I will give it to her, she looks beautiful. Something about Malcolm’s trousers/shoes combo is giving me the ick though

Lollylynn

VIP Member
Her hair even wrecks my head she wears it the same every day its very wig like she really is so bland god love her

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She even picked a hotel with beige sunloungers. Of course she did. Her whole suitcase was beige and neutrals. Her mate Annie is just as bad for it. Never any colour between them. Both matching their personalities and allowing them to blend into the background.

Lollylynn

VIP Member
You took the words right out of my mouth… maybe when she said ‘someone said I look like im wasting away’ she missed out a few key words and really they said “someone said that i looked like I was very very very very very slowly wasting away and if I continued to lose weight, I’d be a size 8 in about 2 years’
Literally 🤣🤣

Cleo927

I agree I just don’t think she will approve of his hobby with cars (literally never mentions it) and it doesn’t fit with her beige vibes so she won’t want to send followers there. It’s a shame he seems like a nice guy I think she wears the trousers and is little miss controlling.

uokhun?!

Oh have a day off Laura 🙄 we get 1 week a year where we can slob around and not feel guilty about eating everything in sight! She really has zero content apart from this 'fitness journey' that she is copying from Abbie

Back to the Quality street I go 😋

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Does anybody follow akh_home_2023 the woman doesn't work spells insanely wrong things like pitcher (picture) drives a Mercedes and is doing a house reno... hmmmm 🤔
I don't and can't say you have sold them to me 🤣 They sound like they would irritate me more than the beige bore.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
22 guests. Not as popular as she thinks. And 4 of those were her insta mates that she's met about 6 times and calls her besties. Reckon they were only made bridesmaids to make up the numbers and to ensure they would come or her side would've looked a little sad.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see what boring griege hen do antics she’s gotten up to today 😂😂 no stories from her or Abbie since they were getting ready to go so guessing she put a phone ban on it, but I’m sure they’ll both be spamming socials with their content from it tomorrow 🙄
She will want to approve all pics and videos before they are posted. If there's a phone ban at the hen do can you imagine the wedding? She will be taking everyone's phones off them. She's probably still hoping OK magazine will get in contact 🤣🤣

• Haha