Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C2000

She posted a hair tutorial a few days ago and she I wonder if pouting that hard and for that long hurts?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Lpops

Pleaseeeeeee for the love of god I wish she’d ditch those white sandals. I can’t take seeing them anymore 😭

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Yeah the hair is always down, I also think to disguise her nose. Maybe she also has big ears? Will have been so hot as well. She looked nice don't get me wrong I'm not just being mean because I find her irritating, I just expected more common sense and something more stand out. But suppose she is still and always will be basic beige.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
There’s something very ‘chaotic’ about their house - they always seem to be having work done and rarely finish one project before moving on to the next. Did they even get that front door fitted or is that still cluttering up the hallway?

I know it’s such a petty thing to whinge about, it just rubs me the wrong way!

she’s just posted a video of how much her ring sparkles and i just had the thought… malcom didn’t even get the right size dyson air wrap for her at christmas when she was bragging about how he bought her one, how the hell did he know her ring size? she never wore rings before as she always used to post pics of her gel manicures and i’ve never seen her wear any jewellery on her hands.

i think the whole thing was staged and she knew he was gonna propose, she said her mum and dad went with him to get the ring but it wouldn’t surprise me if she went to try on rings beforehand and get measured then told him/her mum what kind of ring she wanted. i also wouldn’t be surprised if they went on holiday for the sole reason of “omg look how perfect and romantic we are surprise engagement on our holiday” because they’ve had 3 holidays in the past 4/5 months or so? or maybe it was 2 i don’t know but who goes on a shitty glorified caravan holiday that frequently?

i used to love her but honestly she’s so inauthentic and gives the illusion of a perfect life and perfect hair and nails and clothes and clean house all the time it’s shocking.

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Watching last nights stories… have I got this right, not only is she posting stories from HIS stag on her profile but she’s made him take all her fake insta mates’ boyfriends on it too?! Is laddo not even allowed his own mates now
It all needs to be picture perfect insta worthy. Either that or he doesn't have any of his own mates, doubt he us able to or allowed to think for himself. Its all 'Laura's world'

Lpops

One follower (“omggggg I’ve had so many messages” thinks her basic outfit of black blazer and leggings is 🔥 👀

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Anyone else noticed on her story that she’s put a question dialogue and put “how much?👀” as though a follower is asking her but it’s actually her asking herself 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2717624
That vase will be beigified in 5 mins. She's so fucking boring. Her whole life is boring and her house is basic. I can only think she got the following she did because of her dog? Surely noone is watching her because they like her? She's not likeable, not influential or inspiring.

lakefomo

Someone actually said “home by Laura has 20% off” I mean… it was ASOS, not Laura? 👀 her followers genuinely annoy me everyday. I’m judging by the ‘lol’ at the end this person must be like 10 years old?
The funniest part of this is that Laura doesn’t even go “oh it’s not me, it’s just a generic sale on their website” and let’s the pre-teen believe it! 😂

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I love how her latest feed photo is firstly a picture of a bathroom cabinet and then Malcolm on his birthday - least we know which is more important 😂
He's even blurred out with the focus on the cake. Poor fella can't even be a priority on his birthday. Even a hessian happy birthday sign so it matches the dull decor. It's mot even a new pic of her bathroom cabinet, it's a repost from October last year 🤣🤣 as if looking at someone's bathroom cabinet isn't boring enough, she's reposted it twice 🤣🤣 either that or the bathroom is for show and she's makes them piss in a bucket under the stairs 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I’m going to Santorini tomorrow - might dress in beige and try to crash the wedding 😂
She probably needs the numbers to be fair. Probably no more than 25 there and half of them are her insta mates and their partners. I also know the place she's staying at if you fancy buying her a beige coloured cocktail?

• Haha