Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lpops

Guys! ASOS have 20% off! But rest assured, Laura has hand-picked some drab crap pieces for you all to buy using her affiliate link. She can’t recommend them from a personal POV of course as she’s not bought any of them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Lpops

I feel like I’m watching QVC. You’d think she’s the only person to have an air fryer… you’re about 3 years too late Laura 🙈

• Haha
Of course she did a reel wearing a beige lounge set (bottoms pulled up so high she's given herself a wedgie of course), beige socks, beige mug on her beige bed spread 🤣 face as usual covered by the phone. What's with that?
not forgetting the gyrating thrust half way through 🤮

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Another day and beige boots alert, surprise surprise. Says she's doing her nails, but then can't show them gone wrong because she can only show life through rose tinted glasses. Bit like when she had her wedding make up and hated it. Cant show any imperfection / real life!

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Especially given that they’re getting married abroad, it’s not like randoms are gonna rock up at their wedding 😂

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Can someone post wedding pics for those of us that are blocked 🤣
Intrigued to know what you did to get blocked? Did you say you didn't like her beige walls?
---
I find it quite sad that she is waiting for her professional photos, does she ever just live in the moment? Life isn't Instagram!! My favourite wedding photos are the candid ones I didn't even know were being taken!
The fact she's asked for them to be rushed back to her within a week of getting married too...privileged much 🙄
Shes an insta hun don't you know. Even tagged the photographer to let him know people were asking for them. She's a stuck up bore. Bet everyone from the wedding is on a posting ban.

• Heart
I see someone’s got covid - why is she not saying the word?! It’s either “we both have it” or “now we have C”
I think it’s so the covid advice button thing doesn’t pop up on her stories… obviously would spoil her aesthetic.
I literally do not know how she has so many followers when it’s just repost after ad after repost after ad

BelleAmie

VIP Member
Anyone want to play engagement party bingo this weekend?

I’ll start:
Pouty boomerangs
Boomerang of the ring
Some snarky comment about Malcolm not doing something right
A boomerang of her outfit, which will of course be size XS

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Why the wait for the professional pics? Everything isn’t perfect, I don’t get people like that 🙄
I preferred the pics other people took over my professional photos. But our neighbours bae will need all hers heavily edited to be insta worthy

I really want to know where that cardigan is from but she can get fucked if she thinks I’m clicking on her aff link to find out

• Haha
Pretty sure Annies account is meant to be a home account too but she doesnt even have her own house.. she lives with mummy and daddy still hence most of her content is filmed walking round shops rather than of what shes actually purchased.

• Haha
  • Wow

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Shes not sharing her hotel location until after she's left and not disclosing her wedding date is just laughable who does she actually think she is 🤣🤣 silly beige twit! And malcolm looks a riot 😆
Wonder if she gets a lot of hate in her DMs that she doesn't share. Why else would she be so secretive even about the date? Maybe she was hoping she would get an exclusive with OK magazine and would need to keep it all hush hush 🤣

C2000

Very normal and unexpected from our queen Laura! I really thought she would have had a very ‘out there’ hen do with everything personalised and matching!

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Of course she did a reel wearing a beige lounge set (bottoms pulled up so high she's given herself a wedgie of course), beige socks, beige mug on her beige bed spread 🤣 face as usual covered by the phone. What's with that?