Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Morning coffee
Wedding chat
Pouting selfie
Gym
Tea
Few reshares
Repeat

Someone please tell me how this basic bitch has so many followers? Like what are we all following here? She has as much personality as her lifeless house.

Reactions: 3

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Shes fully scraping the barrel for content and has been for the last 18 months AT LEAST! Getting wed next 'yar' so might be in for a dull beige hen do and beautiful yet boring wedding where noone even gets pissed and everyone in bed for 10. Bit like the hen do!

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Can imagine she doesn't have much to say when she's in the office just walks around pouting and giggling at what other people are saying. Who shares their work mug shot especially when the pout has slipped and your teeth are protruding 🤣🤣
---
Also what's with her recent reel with that table she has made. Why has she got anal beeds in a bowl and calling it decor?

• Haha

LittleLizzy1985

Her pouting does my nut in TBH 🤨 and the way she poses when she does a ‘try on’ haul…. Screams I think I’m all that 🤮
I hate commenting on this type of stuff because it's far too troll-like but it's unbareable, she definitely loves herself - she's a good looking girl but come on love, have a bit of humility 🤦🏼‍♀️

Lpops

God I wish someone would burn those white strappy sandals she wears all the time. They give me major Nan dancing around their handbags vibes.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I reckon she’s pregnant that’s why she’s not been as active on insta or gone to the gym. She’s also been feeling crap a lot lately
Shes always feeling crap and miserable, this is no change for her. Both her and her mate Abbie always promoting the gym to improve their mental health yet for 2 young women seem to still struggle with it a lot, probably because constantly trying to keep up with each other and do it for the gram / content.

BelleAmie

VIP Member
The nude/beige leggings she wears make her look naked at first and I always have to do a double take to realise she’s wearing the leggings 🤦🏻‍♀️

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
100% plus the putdowns of poor Malcolm, the lad can't do anything right in her eyes. She's always belittling him. Give it a few months and she will have the coffee machine out banging on about Starbucks coffee.
You'd think she was the only person to ever have a coffee machine...or a coffee. Think she really struggles for content now that she's not doing anything in the house or garden. For a young girl she doesn't half lead a boring life. Also think it's strange that her 2 insta besties whos shes met about 3 times are her bridesmaids. Her insta mate who has also just got engaged seems to have lots of mates so bet Old gal Laura won't be in her line up 🤣

uokhun?!

Is she actually able to think for herself at all? Signed up with the same coach as her instahun bestie Abbie, it's like none of them can do anything on their own or have their own individual content. It's all beige, Egyptian cotton shaded shit.

Lpops

She’s back to thinking we care enough to stalk her again. She posted a picture of the wedding invite and covered the date in June 😂 I mean, even Brooklyn Beckham said when he was getting married so she must be ever more of a big deal than him

• Haha