Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silas comes back and gets rid of whole village absolutely crap at the moment I've a weeks worth to catch up on and it's really feeling like a chore
He should come back and blow up the whole village and kill off every single character and then they can introduce a whole new cast.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do we think of becky? I'm wondering who her babies dad who recently died is. I felt like maybe she slipped up to Tony about Diane's appointment on purpose 🤔

Reactions: 2
What do we think of becky? I'm wondering who her babies dad who recently died is. I felt like maybe she slipped up to Tony about Diane's appointment on purpose 🤔
I'm not sure about her tbh I think she did do it on purpose

The George murder is so flipping boring 😴

Did you see that Stephanie Davis has Covid And is quite ill as couldn’t have the vaccine due to reactions. The last photo she shared on insta was at a wedding too. I do hope she will be ok though

Not loving Becky so far.Same acting as when she was in Corrie.Could her baby daddy be George since he died recently?Or Crazy Summers dad?

Reactions: 6
I hope its not meant to be Edwards baby he was a bit busy being obsessed with Diane to have another woman surely. But becky encouraging Diane to come to her with secrets why is she so interested in her🤔

Missed Fridays episode and didn’t catch up.Why doesn’t Liberty attempt to attack Summer.She could at least smack her one in the face and try to run.I doubt Summer is the Hulk ffs

Liberty didn't look that securely tied up it's such a crap storyline tbh 🙄

Reactions: 1
Liberty didn't look that securely tied up it's such a crap storyline tbh 🙄
I didn’t realise she was supposed to be tied up she looked free.She should at least scream for help especially when summers on the phone.I can’t stand Shaq just because his dad slept around doesn’t mean he’s entitled to anything Misba’s family has

I didn’t realise she was supposed to be tied up she looked free.She should at least scream for help especially when summers on the phone.I can’t stand Shaq just because his dad slept around doesn’t mean he’s entitled to anything Misba’s family has
I don't think that's gonni be the full story. I actually thought it was gonna end up Misbah is his real mum

Reckon liberty will do something now that she knows everything summer has planned and how dangerous she is

Reactions: 6
I don't think that's gonni be the full story. I actually thought it was gonna end up Misbah is his real mum

Reckon liberty will do something now that she knows everything summer has planned and how dangerous she is
That would of been a great twist for mishba to be his mum.

Summers been piss poor throughout this storyline but tbh I wouldn't care if she did bump off brody

Reactions: 3
This summer & liberty rubbish.
A rehash of breda and tony , and just as tedious

Reactions: 7
I was unfortunate enough to have this on the tv tonight, batteries went in the remote, fecking hell it’s got no better since I last watched it, same old crap needs either a complete overhaul or axing!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.