Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a self obsessed idiot really hope they find her out soon

It really was I wish Silas would come back and kill them all off needs a revamp ASAP
It definitely does! It’s just over the top now and every storyline drags

Reactions: 3
Just found this thread! Petition to get Cher off our screens?!

The Brendan days!😩
I absolutely despised Brendan, one my most hated soap characters of all time but even that era of Hollyoaks was better than this one. I think I stopped watching the show about 5 months ago and don't miss it at all. I never plan on tuning back in again even if it does improve.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Surely there would be cameras where the child got stole
Rumour is she does get caught which I hope so she's completely unhinged also didn't she murder her sister or something like that 🤔

Reactions: 2
Rumour is she does get caught which I hope so she's completely unhinged also didn't she murder her sister or something like that 🤔
Yeah murdered her sister mum, dad know but covered it up as you do... much like Toby killing Lisa and nobody wondering why she’s never phoned in a year

So he wasn’t breedas biological child?
I think I missed a few months when they were in it originally
No she worked for his dad and that’s when she started her man killing spree for terrible dads and she killed him and took on Sylver as her own. He didn’t kill Goldies dad either it was Breeda…I think. I get so lost and confused as to what’s going on or what’s happened haha but I’m sure he did all those years in prison thinking it was him who killed his step dad but it was Breeda.

No she worked for his dad and that’s when she started her man killing spree for terrible dads and she killed him and took on Sylver as her own. He didn’t kill Goldies dad either it was Breeda…I think. I get so lost and confused as to what’s going on or what’s happened haha but I’m sure he did all those years in prison thinking it was him who killed his step dad but it was Breeda.
Thanks 😊
Just caught up from the last few days. This Cher storyline is awful.
poor Mercedes, I feel so bad for her!

That’s right. He met his real Mum a while back. She was in a care home suffering from dementia or something like that. I think she originally ran away from the psycho Dad.

So sick of Hollyoaks the amount of crimes that have happened recently and no CCTV.George killed,Sienna shot,Liberty gone missing,Baby Eva,The Loft sign on Darren.All this tit could’ve been resolved with taking a look at the CCTV.Seems like Fergus is the only one around the area who knows it exists

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So sick of Hollyoaks the amount of crimes that have happened recently and no CCTV.George killed,Sienna shot,Liberty gone missing,Baby Eva,The Loft sign on Darren.All this tit could’ve been resolved with taking a look at the CCTV.Seems like Fergus is the only one around the area who knows it exists
So true. And they all seem to get over things so quickly. Darren was on deaths door after the sign falling on him. Next day he is walking around chasing after Mandy and Nancy!
And why hasn’t anybody found Summers diary. She just leaves it under a cushion - hardly hidden under lock and key is it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
sick of Yasmin constantly trying to find love for sid.. like give it a rest. it's like the whole village don't know how to be happy being single for a bit

Can Silas come back and off Cher and Summer please? I’m bored of both of those storylines.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can Silas come back and off Cher and Summer please? I’m bored of both of those storylines.
Silas comes back and gets rid of whole village absolutely crap at the moment I've a weeks worth to catch up on and it's really feeling like a chore

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.