Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m two weeks behind, just catching up. Sienna, summer storyline when will it end?! I just want to slap Sienna and her obsessive stalking ways. summer dear diary entries 🤦🏻‍♀️ Worse storyline at the moment. Please make it end and have them both leave the village 🙏

Reactions: 4
I don't think there's one storyline I'm enjoying at the moment. It's all a bit rubbish. I used to be looking forward to the next episode all the time but it's boring atm.

Reactions: 5
I don't think there's one storyline I'm enjoying at the moment. It's all a bit rubbish. I used to be looking forward to the next episode all the time but it's boring atm.
Same. Think this is the reason I keep the catch ups to watch in one go. I want to see more of the comedy scenes between Ste, James and Marnie. I’m a sucker for storylines that would help people like the county line drug storyline and the current abuse storyline between John Paul and George. But not got that at the moment.

Reactions: 3
Another tit storyline to add to the pile. Peri being accused of dismissing Martine because she's black and grace is white. Grace cried and got Peri's sympathy white Martine shouted and bawled. Absolutely nothing to do with colour. Make it make sense please!
Currently watching that episode and I think it makes sense. I am a white women. I felt for Martine and for that matter any women of colour who get dismissed every single day of their lives. I personally think that Peri should have offered them both a new appointment on another day. I hate people who turn on the water works to get their own way.

Reactions: 5
Over 2 weeks since I last watched an episode and I'm not missing it at all. Sounds like the current storylines are just getting worse and worse.

When does Bryan Kirkwood leave? And who is replacing him?

I’m sure I read somewhere that it’s ending this week. Could well be wrong as Hollyoaks are known to drag these things out.

I’m sure I read somewhere that it’s ending this week. Could well be wrong as Hollyoaks are known to drag these things out.
I know this storyline has been brewing in the background for the past couple of weeks but they are missing a trick if they end it this week. It would feel rushed they have time to develop and expand on this storyline and make an impact on people’s lives which could help them leave an abusive relationship. If they do a story like this do it justice.

Reactions: 1
If the E4 ending is how it actually ends then what a waste of time.

Surely that can't be it? I don't think that police officer would lie about something like that though even if he doesn't like John Paul because of whatever crap george has told him. Abrupt crap exit for the character.

Reactions: 1
Surely that can't be it? I don't think that police officer would lie about something like that though even if he doesn't like John Paul because of whatever crap george has told him. Abrupt crap exit for the character.
I hope it is the end of George but sadly I don’t think it is!

I hope it is the end of George but sadly I don’t think it is!
I've been dying to see the back of him myself sick of John Paul crying but theres no closure if this is it finished. Being Hollyoaks I'll take it with a pinch of salt lol he's probably sat in that police car the rodent.

Same. Think this is the reason I keep the catch ups to watch in one go. I want to see more of the comedy scenes between Ste, James and Marnie. I’m a sucker for storylines that would help people like the county line drug storyline and the current abuse storyline between John Paul and George. But not got that at the moment.
Ste, James and Marnie are just soap heaven ! ❤😀

I think he’s faking it to make Jon Paul feel guilty so he can carry on manipulating him!
Oh bloody hell, he’s already tried to make John Paul think he’d died with the county lines stuff at New Year. I saw in the trailer that they get engaged but unless I’ve missed it that hasn’t happened yet? Which would suggest he’s still alive.

Reactions: 2
If the E4 ending is how it actually ends then what a waste of time.
It was crap! Though I don't know if I believe he's gone.. as much as I wish both George and John Paul would piss off I don't think this is the last we'll see of either of them.

I feel like this storyline was a bit of a naff way to portray domestic violence. The recent corrie storyline was far better in my opinion.

Comments on the IGTV mention that there's clips from the trailer that haven't appeared yet so it must be a red herring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.