Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does cher wear them god awful boots all the bloody time

Has Theresa not noticed goldie sold all her belongings? Or was it the other way round

Who is the chef in the hutch when Tony aint there?

Reactions: 3

Has Theresa not noticed goldie sold all her belongings? Or was it the other way round

Ugh it's the wearing the hooded sweater as a dress with said boots that gets me.

Reactions: 2

chers whole wardrobe gives me cheap market stall vibes

Reactions: 6
Ugh it's the wearing the hooded sweater as a dress with said boots that gets me.
Oooo yes that bugs me its not like people actually wear that stuff anymore just looks tacky
I have a sweater dress I lounge in wear with docs or something no way heeled thigh highs

Does anyone know if these decisions to bring awful people like Kurt back and the crappy storylines are still Brian Kirkwoodโ€™s, or new producer Lucy Allenโ€™s ideas?

Reactions: 1
Didn't Jeremy say he would never go back?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท
Iโ€™m sure he said it was one big mistake. Heโ€™s now saying he left due to covid limiting the number of people allowed on set at one time. Would also explain why the โ€˜bigโ€™ storylines feel rushed.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.