Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God, not Kirk, again. He was bleeping awful the first time round, why they brought him back the last time is anyone’s guess-I suppose Jambi was too busy.

Reactions: 3
Oh God, not Kirk, again. He was bleeping awful the first time round, why they brought him back the last time is anyone’s guess-I suppose Jambi was too busy.
Agreed. bleeping dreadful.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else finding the storyline with summer being obsessed with sienna booooooring

Reactions: 12
Anyone else finding the storyline with summer being obsessed with sienna booooooring
Yes. This story should be wrapped up now. I find it ridiculous that this storyline is still going. But a storyline on domestic violence which could help someone break the cycle was cut short. I’ve said it before and i’ll keep saying it Summer and Cher need to leave and pronto.

Reactions: 5
I wonder when/if Sinead will ever come back to Hollyoaks? I’m sure she was meant to but was massively struggling with her mental health after a split from the actor playing Romeo

Reactions: 3
I wonder when/if Sinead will ever come back to Hollyoaks? I’m sure she was meant to but was massively struggling with her mental health after a split from the actor playing Romeo
I don’t like the character herself as I find her abrasive and screechy but I think Stephanie Davies is fantastic at playing her. However, until her mental health is sorted properly, I think it’s best she doesn’t come back, especially because her character always seems to be involved in hard hitting storylines which must take a toll on her.

Edit: the actor who plays John Paul was bitchy about her return too , I thought that was unprofessional

didn’t she keep turning up to work drunk so they booted her or was that someone else?

Reactions: 2
Was she fired the second time? I remember she was receiving a huge amount of praise for the Laurie storyline and even won an award. Then she just disappeared (again).

I don’t like the character herself as I find her abrasive and screechy but I think Stephanie Davies is fantastic at playing her. However, until her mental health is sorted properly, I think it’s best she doesn’t come back, especially because her character always seems to be involved in hard hitting storylines which must take a toll on her.

Edit: the actor who plays John Paul was bitchy about her return too , I thought that was unprofessional
Yes totally agree, I just meant more I hadn’t seen anything more regarding her return for a while - I don’t follow her on instagram anymore but was sure it was a year or so ago the last update.

I think she’s a very good actress but Sinead as a character is a bit much so can understand the need for the break for her

I feel like all I do is come here and moan but piss off With Summer and Sienna. She was obsessed with Brody 5 minutes ago.

Reactions: 7
Aj Pritchard needs to stick to dancing because his acting is shiiiiitteeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sooo i havent watched for about a week...I was getting far too invested (bleeping pissed off and filled with intense rage) whenever Summer, Cher, John Paul, and George came on the screen.

Anyway, has anyone found out what Summer is up to yet? I know she wants Brody to 'pay' for his involvement in her dad's death. But has there been anymore of her kissing Sienna? Are they now making her obsessed and in love with Sienna?

I cant stand Summer, she is beautiful and i really want her hair colour, but that bloody diary writing is pathetic!

Also, is it confirmed that George is dead? and please someone tell me the good news that Cher has been found out and banished from the village forever?!

Aj Pritchard needs to stick to dancing because his acting is shiiiiitteeee
Does he have any acting qualifications? If he studied performing arts then fair enough because they do a bit of all things showbiz. Otherwise, they should stick to hiring professional actors only.

Reactions: 2
Does he have any acting qualifications? If he studied performing arts then fair enough because they do a bit of all things showbiz. Otherwise, they should stick to hiring professional actors only.
i don’t know if he does actually?I don’t know how it works when you go to performing arts school , do you learn acting singing and dancing or just pick one?
either way, he’s crap at acting haha

There is no way that boy has acting qualifications if he does they must be forged he's terrible

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.