Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone post a spoiler for me for the e4 ep please šŸ˜±
Sids dead. He died in Steā€™s arms. We didnā€™t see it but Ste confirmed it.

I saw a thread on digital spy proposing that itā€™s still a red herring and Ste is lying and Sid is actually in witness protection. But after todayā€™s episode and the characters reactions, including Ste, if that is the case, thatā€™s even more unrealistic and far worse, despite me wishing the character was aliv

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I did.

Well. Thatā€™s that then. šŸ˜žšŸ˜”
Iā€™m hoping that itā€™s a case of Sid being in witness protection to take victor down!! They did something similar with sienna a few years ago and the actress even done a goodbye video. So fingers crossed šŸ¤ž like it seems pointless for the character to lose his leg and now this!!!

Reactions: 4
I saw on a Facebook group lots of people speculating that because we didn't actually see Sid die, perhaps he could be in witness protection and Ste is obviously aware of that so told everyone he's dead to throw them off the scent. I really hope that's the case. Billy Price is a great actor, so it would be shame if he got such a tit exit from the show!

Iā€™m still finding it increasingly jarring and confusing over how Hollyoaks are handling covid! I canā€™t remember if itā€™s ever been explicitly mentioned but characters are wearing masks in some scenes so it obviously exists in the HO universe but shops and bars and cafes are open so itā€™s sort of like stuck in some half and half alternative limbo! Does anyone who watches any of the other soaps know how they are addressing it?

Iā€™m still finding it increasingly jarring and confusing over how Hollyoaks are handling covid! I canā€™t remember if itā€™s ever been explicitly mentioned but characters are wearing masks in some scenes so it obviously exists in the HO universe but shops and bars and cafes are open so itā€™s sort of like stuck in some half and half alternative limbo! Does anyone who watches any of the other soaps know how they are addressing it?
It's also really annoying how they wear a mask to walk round hospital corridors but take them off as soon as they're at the bedside of the ill person. Makes no logical sense :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ I hope Sidā€™s not dead and in witness protection like people are suggesting šŸ¤žwhhhhhhyyyyy didnā€™t he just give the USB to Peri to hand in, he KNEW Victor was after him šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Marnie has mentioned Covid multiple times! Ah come on guys šŸ¤£ Iā€™d be very pissed off if I had to look at Covid related crap when Iā€™m watching my soaps. Life is weird enough atm šŸ¤£ I live in Ireland and we have this cheap, god awful soap called fair city... the Covid references and hand sanitising scenes are just relentless šŸ˜­ trust me, you do not want that šŸ„“

Reactions: 5
Marnie has mentioned Covid multiple times! Ah come on guys šŸ¤£ Iā€™d be very pissed off if I had to look at Covid related crap when Iā€™m watching my soaps. Life is weird enough atm šŸ¤£ I live in Ireland and we have this cheap, god awful soap called fair city... the Covid references and hand sanitising scenes are just relentless šŸ˜­ trust me, you do not want that šŸ„“
Nooo, I completely understand that! I mean I donā€™t like the half in/half out approach because at the moment, Hollyoaks village is in a limbo where covid exists but, unlike anywhere else in the country, shops and bars and schools are open which is what Iā€™m finding strange. I didnā€™t actually catch Marnieā€™s comments but if sheā€™s has explicitly mentioned covid but no explanation as to why people are tottering our and about, I think thatā€™s even worse! I would personally prefer it if they just did away all reference to it completely and pretended it wasnā€™t a thing at all.

Reactions: 2
I think because itā€™s filmed weeks behind and obviously we had the tier system it would be hard to film a projection of what would be in place when it airs.

Iā€™m not that arsed with how itā€™s filmed and itā€™s portrayal of what is currently going on and whether itā€™s accurate but I do think they should not bother trying because it just looks stupid half the time. There was one scene that Nancy was walking into the restaurant wearing a mask and she removed it once she walked in. Like it wasnā€™t necessary or followed what mask wearing rules were when restaurants were open.

I think I would rather just watch it all filmed using SD than adding in all the mask wearing and other COVID regs. Sorry Iā€™ve done a piss poor job of explaining my thoughts šŸ¤£

Been on a lurker on this site for a year now (mainly thanks to the Mrs H threads) and it's the Hollyoaks chat that got me to register an account šŸ¤£ Stopped watching last week because it was so tit but looks like I might have to catch up tonight when DH is on his Zoom gaming chat.

I think because itā€™s filmed weeks behind and obviously we had the tier system it would be hard to film a projection of what would be in place when it airs.

Iā€™m not that arsed with how itā€™s filmed and itā€™s portrayal of what is currently going on and whether itā€™s accurate but I do think they should not bother trying because it just looks stupid half the time. There was one scene that Nancy was walking into the restaurant wearing a mask and she removed it once she walked in. Like it wasnā€™t necessary or followed what mask wearing rules were when restaurants were open.

I think I would rather just watch it all filmed using SD than adding in all the mask wearing and other COVID regs. Sorry Iā€™ve done a piss poor job of explaining my thoughts šŸ¤£
Yes, same here. Our SD/lockdown rules are different to England so I'm a bit hazy on what's allowed or not allowed in the first place.

Reactions: 1
I canā€™t believe how badly Sidā€™s death was handled (if he is in fact dead). Like seriously, the big plan was for Ste to put on a hoody, walk around with a crutch and pretend heā€™s Sid? Why didnā€™t they copy the USB? Why didnā€™t Perri take it to the police? It all makes absolutely no sense.

Reactions: 10
I canā€™t believe how badly Sidā€™s death was handled (if he is in fact dead). Like seriously, the big plan was for Ste to put on a hoody, walk around with a crutch and pretend heā€™s Sid? Why didnā€™t they copy the USB? Why didnā€™t Perri take it to the police? It all makes absolutely no sense.
Exactly. Two adults, one a solicitor, manage to get a recording of someone admitting that and they give the only copy to a teenager to take to the Police šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø One of the adults, along with a third, learn that said teenager is in danger of being killed but just lets him go off on his own with the only copy of said recording. And we are supposed to just believe this. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
I assumed that Perri would have taken the USB to the police station while Sid made himself scarce and kept out of the way. If Sid is dead, he got a really crap ending to his Hollyoaks life. Such a shame because there was such a big lead up to the whole story.
I canā€™t help but find Victor a bit hot though šŸ˜ even though the hole killed my dear Sid šŸ˜‚

I really donā€™t think Sid is dead. Why wouldnā€™t they have shown the ambulance arrive and then him being pronounced dead? Something not right anyway!

Reactions: 2
I assumed that Perri would have taken the USB to the police station while Sid made himself scarce and kept out of the way. If Sid is dead, he got a really crap ending to his Hollyoaks life. Such a shame because there was such a big lead up to the whole story.
I canā€™t help but find Victor a bit hot though šŸ˜ even though the hole killed my dear Sid šŸ˜‚
He was stupid for phoning Ste knowing that Ste was being a decoy anyway.

I hope hes not been killed, doing it this way means the actor can have a break and come back later if he wants if thats what happning. Id love him to show up once jullietts free!

Hollyoaks have put a ā€œCelebrating Sidā€ video on their fb page. Go watch it šŸ˜ it says watch to the end but itā€™s really halfway thru you need to watch oh and a wee cheeky bit at the end

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.