Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen a spoiler on Facebook that Victor is going to kill Sid to end the County Lines story line. I'll be gutted if that's the case, Sid is my fav character and feel that they could have took him really far with his music etc. Would be nice for once for a character to just be shown to have a good life!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've just seen a spoiler on Facebook that Victor is going to kill Sid to end the County Lines story line. I'll be gutted if that's the case, Sid is my fav character and feel that they could have took him really far with his music etc. Would be nice for once for a character to just be shown to have a good life!
I forgot they (V) were even still in it 😂 I know the storyline is still going on but it seems like they haven’t been seen for ages (Tbf I just half-watch these days so I may have missed seeing them on screen).

Just catching up, I really can't warm to the new Ollie, also wanna give Cher a good slap!
I don’t like the new Ollie either.

Has anything since been revealed as to why Old Ollie was let go all of a sudden? Has he spoke about it on social media or anything?

I also don’t like Cher. I know it’s a soap and they all do it but what I hate is how whenever there’s a new character that’s only been around for five minutes that they integrate into the family like they’ve always been there but then also if they lie or do something bad, everyone will automatically believe the newbie who has been there for five minutes and not the other person who they have known and been friendly with for years.

Reactions: 5
I forgot they (V) were even still in it 😂 I know the storyline is still going on but it seems like they haven’t been seen for ages (Tbf I just half-watch these days so I may have missed seeing them on screen).

Has anything since been revealed as to why Old Ollie was let go all of a sudden? Has he spoke about it on social media or anything?

I also don’t like Cher. I know it’s a soap and they all do it but what I hate is how whenever there’s a new character that’s only been around for five minutes that they integrate into the family like they’ve always been there but then also if they lie or do something bad, everyone will automatically believe the newbie who has been there for five minutes and not the other person who they have known and been friendly with for years.
Yeah its the same with Summer. And now her and Broody are 'together' and she is acting like his wife!

Reactions: 4
I'm also not a fan of Cher, I liked her at first but this storyline is boring.

Looks like Mercedes and Romeo will be at it soon! Can’t anyone stay happy in this program 😂
I feel sorry for Silva if she has an affair, he seems so lovely!

I think he left due to something that happened with the actress who plays Brooke, a lot of the cast follow the old Ollie still and comment on his Instagram a lot, but not many follow Brooke and barely comment on her photos.

Reactions: 2
I think he left due to something that happened with the actress who plays Brooke, a lot of the cast follow the old Ollie still and comment on his Instagram a lot, but not many follow Brooke and barely comment on her photos.
I heard it was something to do with the Brooke actress too but didn’t know about the Instagram thing.

Reactions: 1
I read somewhere that he wanted to become a Firefighter and that’s why he left. Couldve been on here I read that tho 🤣🤣

Yeah its the same with Summer. And now her and Broody are 'together' and she is acting like his wife!
Does anyone know what else summer has been in? Everytime shes on screen i feel like i know her from something!

Reactions: 1
I've been a regular viewer of Hollyoaks since 2004 but lately I find myself getting sick of it. I can't stand a majority of the characters especially the likes of Diane and Nancy.

Although I'm glad Edward was finally killed off otherwise I would've quit watching altogether if he had stayed any longer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.