Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oft, that was quite a journey last night. The actor who plays Sid is really excellent, considering his age. Anyone know why the actor playing Ollie got replaced? The new one is a bit.....👀

I must admit it was nice to get back into Hollyoaks again, thanks to this thread. I suspect the County Lines storyline would have played out much better if it wasn't for the pandemic impacting on filming.

Yes to hot Victor too 🤣 Even when he flares his nostrils.

Also the silliness of the dance school is a nice storyline to offset the County Lines one. The actress who plays Maxine was in Celeb SAS Who Dares Wins and she is *so* different to the characters she portrays. Realise she is obviously an actress but was incredibly surprised at how level headed and driven she is.

Reactions: 7
Oft, that was quite a journey last night. The actor who plays Sid is really excellent, considering his age. Anyone know why the actor playing Ollie got replaced? The new one is a bit.....👀

I must admit it was nice to get back into Hollyoaks again, thanks to this thread. I suspect the County Lines storyline would have played out much better if it wasn't for the pandemic impacting on filming.

Yes to hot Victor too 🤣 Even when he flares his nostrils.

Also the silliness of the dance school is a nice storyline to offset the County Lines one. The actress who plays Maxine was in Celeb SAS Who Dares Wins and she is *so* different to the characters she portrays. Realise she is obviously an actress but was incredibly surprised at how level headed and driven she is.
Yes I follow Maxine on Instagram and she’s really sweet and seems a nice down to earth normal girl. I really like her

Reactions: 3
I follow a lot of the hollyoaks cast on Insta and their reaction to Sid ‘leaving’ is quite bizarre - also, Hollyoaks normally release a press release/interview when one of the cast leave and I don’t think I’ve seen anything for Sid?

Reactions: 2
I follow a lot of the hollyoaks cast on Insta and their reaction to Sid ‘leaving’ is quite bizarre - also, Hollyoaks normally release a press release/interview when one of the cast leave and I don’t think I’ve seen anything for Sid?
I posted a spoiler thing last night a bit further up

Also, I just discovered that Sid & Romeo house share in real life 😍 oh to be their neighbour 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
just caught up - I agree, so Sid is killed in the Dog car park and no one sees or hears of it until Ste tells them? Definitely thinking witness protection
Also it was the next day before he told Peri yet they live in the same house, she knew what the plan is would she not have wanted to know the night before?

Reactions: 6
Quite far behind but the OCD storyline with Diane seems like a rerun of the OCD storyline in the esrly 00s when I first started watching hollyoaks (except it was with a student-can’t remember who though)

If there was an ambulance on my street everyone would be out 😂, hollyoaks sure does respect people's privacy. So cruel to tell people he is dead and grieve for him tho. I do hope he is still around. But billy is such a good actor maybe he will move on to better things.

Reactions: 4
Just catching up now... sorry but the new Ollie is not a great actor

Reactions: 7
Why does Ollie seem to spend every scene vomiting? Does the actor have it written into his contract or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
just seen on fb that the week commencing the 15th March, the County Lines storyline will come to a 'dramatic' end and Sid will make a dramatic return to the village

• Wow
Quite far behind but the OCD storyline with Diane seems like a rerun of the OCD storyline in the esrly 00s when I first started watching hollyoaks (except it was with a student-can’t remember who though)
I think that might be Cameron?

Reactions: 2
I don’t get this whole Country Lines plot, they have bloody Warren Fox living in the village, the supposed big bad gangster, surely he would have willingly stepped in and got shut of Victor, especially given how Katie died from a drug overdose.
They could have even told him Victor shot Sienna and had it done with.

I don’t get this whole Country Lines plot, they have bloody Warren Fox living in the village, the supposed big bad gangster, surely he would have willingly stepped in and got shut of Victor, especially given how Katie died from a drug overdose.
They could have even told him Victor shot Sienna and had it done with.
So true. Warren doesn’t even seem to have any knowledge that all this is going on?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.