Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im just watching hollyoaks now, and i hope George fucks off soon! I cant stand him, and Jon-Paul is doing my head in as well. He used to be one of my favourite characters and now he is so stupid! Yes i know how domestic violence works and impacts on people, but i hope the pair of them are written out.

Reactions: 9
Im just watching hollyoaks now, and i hope George fucks off soon! I cant stand him, and Jon-Paul is doing my head in as well. He used to be one of my favourite characters and now he is so stupid! Yes i know how domestic violence works and impacts on people, but i hope the pair of them are written out.
I’ve never been able to put up with John Paul and his constant whinging. George plays a good baddie but I know what you mean

Reactions: 5
Ollie needs to leave now. I’ve had enough and tonight was the last straw. 🤣
Agreed.
I love Sid, me and my partner were literally shouting at the tv when ollie dobbed him in to Victor :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Agreed.
I love Sid, me and my partner were literally shouting at the tv when ollie dobbed him in to Victor :ROFLMAO:
Surely they can’t kill Sid off? He’s the best actor on the show! They can’t get rid of him and keep Ollie ffs.
Or am I just jumping to conclusions 🤣🤣🤣

Surely they can’t kill Sid off? He’s the best actor on the show! They can’t get rid of him and keep Ollie ffs.
Or am I just jumping to conclusions 🤣🤣🤣
I've just been browsing a "Hollyoaks spoiler" group on Facebook on my lunch hour (yes, sad I know :ROFLMAO:) and apparently it is confirmed Sid is being killed off :( I'm gutted, they could have done loads with his character! I really like him, the actor is brilliant too! Ollie needs to leave now.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Oh my god, the ending of the E4 episode just now 😭😭😭 Please let that be a red herring. This was a really emotional episode

• Sad
Reactions: 2
That AWFUL Maxine stuff aside, great episode! I also hope it’s just a red herring.

Reactions: 2
I really like Sid he is easily one of the best actors out of the teens. I really hope he stays for a while. I don't like the character of John Paul so its hard to have any sympathy for him but I do like Sally and felt so sad for her when she was being threatened by George and shouted at by JP. The Maxine stuff I just ignore as it feels like rubbish.
I have to say I think Hollyoaks have done a great job with the county lines storyline

I really like Sid he is easily one of the best actors out of the teens. I really hope he stays for a while. I don't like the character of John Paul so its hard to have any sympathy for him but I do like Sally and felt so sad for her when she was being threatened by George and shouted at by JP. The Maxine stuff I just ignore as it feels like rubbish.
I have to say I think Hollyoaks have done a great job with the county lines storyline
It’s a shame covid happened (ok tht sounds shallow, I don’t mean it’s a shame *just* because of Hollyoaks!) because before the extended break I thought the show was on fire (apart from the Edward storyline). I remember being so shocked at the decline in quality on its return. I think the county line storyline would have been fantastic without restrictions and they would have got some soap awards for the far right storyline too

Reactions: 3
If the ending of last night's E4 episode wasn't a red herring I'm gonna be so annoyed. I can't see why they would get rid of one of their best actors and characters.

Reactions: 1
I hope Sid is not dead..... the loser in me has been thinking about it all night since it aired 😂 hopefully tonight’s episode will show he’s ok 🤞
Such a great actor for a young boy, I hope he stays and thrives in Hollyoaks but I can see him in films going forward.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.