Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Catching up with hollyoaks now after nearly a month of missing due to the dire storylines.

1. Fed up of the covid distance filming. The constant movement between characters is annoying.

2. Ripley, Brooke, trish and nearly every other character

3. Don't get Yaz and Toms relationship, they never even hung out, but they're married. 🤔

4. Mercedes constant sleeping around storyline.

5. Summer and Liberty- is anyone telling me that Liberty really can't over power summer.

6. Warren's comb over.

7. Fergus and his entire storyline and the nonsense plot holes.

8. Where have all the young kids gone, they're not even mentioned anymore.

9. Controversial this one- but Ste Hayes ability to bounce back from anything. Domestic violence, drugs and radicalisation.

10. Why does everyone in Hollyoaks get kidnapped by people they could easily fight. Tony and Breda, Mercedes and Silas and now Liberty and summer.

11. Why does everyone in hollyoaks always get kidnapped in the first place. They've been doing it for years. Remember Claire and Max days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Mercedes is the village bike, she just shags around I can’t understand why they don’t get rid of her character?

Reactions: 3
Hollyoaks has gone to tit recently, I used to always look forward to watching it but now it's just crap every night.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think it’s about 3 months since I’ve watched it at this stage & don’t feel I’ve missed out.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched it since the new year, I watched it right from the start, it’s absolute dog tit now, we scramble to find the remote & switch it over, watched the newest trailer & it’s dire!

I havent watched since the Euro's started, and i cant be arsed now as i end up getting really pissed off with the characters!

But, i watched one of those crime shows in Investigsation Discovery last week and the murderer/rapist just happened to be good old Trevor!

Reactions: 2
I havent watched since the Euro's started, and i cant be arsed now as i end up getting really pissed off with the characters!

But, i watched one of those crime shows in Investigsation Discovery last week and the murderer/rapist just happened to be good old Trevor!
Loved Trevor too good for that show he was

Summer is annoying, there's a psycho on the loose every week

The Brooke storyline feels unnecessary, since right before it, we'd had a whole other story about a non-binary character (Ripley.) Also the implication that Brooke's gender identity or lack thereof should make no difference to Imran and it would be wrong if it did. This worked with Bart and Jason Costello since it was already established that Bart was bisexual before his love interest transitioned. That doesn't mean it works every time

I was fully expecting the Shaq storyline, I think we all were but that doesn't really make it any better

Mercedes has been doing the same thing on the show for at least fifteen years

It's not great, is it?

Reactions: 8
Summer is annoying, there's a psycho on the loose every week

The Brooke storyline feels unnecessary, since right before it, we'd had a whole other story about a non-binary character (Ripley.) Also the implication that Brooke's gender identity or lack thereof should make no difference to Imran and it would be wrong if it did. This worked with Bart and Jason Costello since it was already established that Bart was bisexual before his love interest transitioned. That doesn't mean it works every time

I was fully expecting the Shaq storyline, I think we all were but that doesn't really make it any better

Mercedes has been doing the same thing on the show for at least fifteen years

It's not great, is it?
I really thought it was gonna end after Liberty escaped but nah

And Denise welch needs to go duck off she's awful as a person and actress 🙄 the Dance school thing is stupid and very stereotypical

The Brooke storyline feels a rush as the actor is non binary but I kinda feel that shouldn't need to change Brooke they're an actress and therefore playing a character...the teens are all pretty boring tbh and could owen Warner fancy himself anymore

Confused with Cher wearing a small top no birth mark to show I hope she pisses off soon along with slyver and mercy and rest of mcqueens they're so dry now

I was expecting the Shaq story but it's all just predicted

Reactions: 8
Anyone think it’s gonna turn out that shaqs story is gonna go down the lines off it turns out that Sami is the one who isn’t blood related to imran and yas?

Reactions: 9
I don’t remember this? Although tbh my interest in HO during that time was waning, though it wasn’t as bad as it is now. I don’t really watch it anymore though I tuned in this week (god knows why).

I don’t remember this? Although tbh my interest in HO during that time was waning, though it wasn’t as bad as it is now. I don’t really watch it anymore though I tuned in this week (god knows why).
Me neither because Bart was never bisexual 🙈

I remember that something about it was brought up - I could be wrong. Maybe a better / more recent example was when Myra walked out on Sally as she didn't want to be in a relationship with a woman deep down. There was no suggestion that she didn't respect or care about Sally, she was just being honest and that was OK. Whereas I feel like this is being presented as Imran should accept Brooke's identity and feel the same way otherwise he would be in the wrong

Reactions: 5
I think that's what I was thinking of, yes! They seem like such simpler times ... Now I'm reminded of the Potato Jesus stoyline

• Haha
Anyone think it’s gonna turn out that shaqs story is gonna go down the lines off it turns out that Sami is the one who isn’t blood related to imran and yas?
I thought it was going to be that the dad r*ped Misbah and that’s why her and the sister didn’t want to talk about it/clarify but now that I think about it I think you’re right!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.