Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brooke is so bleeping annoying! Is this story necessary? 🙄
The Brooke storyline is part of the reason I stopped watching for good.

I saw a clip on Tiktok of Martine kicking off because Grace got a hospital appointment before her and cringed.

There is no hope left for this show, time to axe and delete all traces of the last 4 years.

Reactions: 1

I saw a clip on Tiktok of Martine kicking off because Grace got a hospital appointment before her and cringed.

There is no hope left for this show, time to axe and delete all traces of the last 4 years.
Brooke is so bleeping annoying.I felt the character was more interesting when first adopted by Dancy and showing what autism was like not sure what her purpose is now tbh.The Martine storyline was pretty good tbf actually showing racial bias although they’re done with that now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do think Maxine's storyline did highlight racial bias I also wondered if with her daughter (can't remember her) with going to be a family lawyer would Highlight workplace/educational bias.

Brooke not really sure why she has a role tbh yes she's autistic but everyone seems to have a tip toe around her surely they should be emotionally supporting her with the real work.

Also Diane's storyline seems to be very disjointed tbh it would great if they got rid of her and I'm sure the baby has been called both Ella and Eva

Reactions: 2

Martine storyline was really good at highlighting racial bias in a way that’s not been done before. So I think that scene was necessary

Reactions: 7
I do think Maxine's storyline did highlight racial bias I also wondered if with her daughter (can't remember her) with going to be a family lawyer would Highlight workplace/educational bias.

Brooke not really sure why she has a role tbh yes she's autistic but everyone seems to have a tip toe around her surely they should be emotionally supporting her with the real work.

Also Diane's storyline seems to be very disjointed tbh it would great if they got rid of her and I'm sure the baby has been called both Ella and Eva
Ellas mandys daughter isn’t she?

Ellas mandys daughter isn’t she?
Yea I meant Tony and Diane's daughter I'm sure she's been referred to as both..there's not been much after all the county lines thing either did Ella even have a trial 🤔

This show has never been worse i used to love it back in my student days (10ish years ago 😳)watching the omnibus every Sunday hungover, now I read the description of what's going to happen and don't bother or just have it on in the background when doing something else.

Reactions: 7
Watched this week for the first time in months.
Why has this Fergus guy got some sort of a hold over Warren? Why didn’t he just end him tonight? Why is Warren looking so rough? 🤣

Watched this week for the first time in months.
Why has this Fergus guy got some sort of a hold over Warren? Why didn’t he just end him tonight? Why is Warren looking so rough? 🤣
I know warrens acting as if he's under a spell! As if he's going to kill his son 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.