Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is summer playing Sienna along? or is this real?

Im so confused!
I was wondering the same... or is Sienna going to play Summer? I think it may be legit on Summer’s side as she is writing it in her diary 😂

I can’t work out if she’s acting acting badly or just acting badly.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This Shaq,Fergus storyline. If my cousin rocked up a fortnight ago with a load of debt, I sure as hell wouldn't be offering up my house 😂 my god

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This Shaq,Fergus storyline. If my cousin rocked up a fortnight ago with a load of debt, I sure as hell wouldn't be offering up my house 😂 my god
Definitely. And how lucky to just happen to find something in the attic that is worth over £100k. It is not realistic to those who are in genuine debt. Surely they should use this storyline to help others

Reactions: 3
Oh how my tune has changed.

I continue to watch cos I’m loyal but, it’s more like a chore now! Tragically shite storylines and rancid NONE acting.
I used to save all the episodes and watch them in one go at the weekend. I believe i have 2 or 3 weeks worth of Hollyoaks to watch because like you feel it’s a chore to watch them. It seems to have lost it way at the moment. Not one storyline is standing out for me at the moment, it was the John Paul and George story which seems to have ended rather abruptly.

Reactions: 4
This storyline is doing my head in. With Sammi being a solicitor you'd think he'd be able to pick up on the fact Fergus is blackmailing them:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Completely agree with current comments. I don't watch any other soaps so unsure if the current decline in quality is Covid-19 related or not. Hard to believe Hollyoaks was smashing it at the soap awards a couple of years ago.

I've gone from catching up every night whilst Mr Biscuits does the washing up to popping it on in the background in the mornings. None of the characters or storylines interest me at the moment. Except James. I will always have time for James with his sharp suits and even sharper lines 😍

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.