Hollyoaks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched the 25 year anniversary come dine with me and I have to say Jeremy and Georgie are so bleeping annoying!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Watched the 25 year anniversary come dine with me and I have to say Jeremy and Georgie are so bleeping annoying!!!!!!!!
Jeremy came across as a grade A hole in that show! Couldn't bear him. I find Jorgie to be really annoying too (both in real life and on Hollyoaks!)

Reactions: 9
Just catching up with the last couple of weeks episodes. I’m loving the scenes between Ste, Marnie and James much needed comedy.

Reactions: 13
Just catching up with the last couple of weeks episodes. I’m loving the scenes between Ste, Marnie and James much needed comedy.
I really disliked Marnie when she first came into it but she is one of my favourite characters now. The actress did an interview with Channel 4 news about her past encounters with Harvey Weinstein, it was awful and so sad to listen to.

Reactions: 6
This pregnancy storyline: already driving me mad. Have I missed when Verity and Sami got together?? She was with Kurt, then everything happened with her dad and now boom she/Tony has managed to convince Sami she’s pregnant with his child 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 3
I'm far too invested in this Ella storyline with Mandy. My other half and I ended up debating over it last night :ROFLMAO:. I think Mandy needs to come clean, on a moral basis more than anything, but he is of the view that if Charlie is willing to take the flack then that's on him (although he recognises it's wrong of Mandy & Ella). It's the first storyline in ages I've actually enjoyed!

For the love of god, Hollyoaks, BRING BACK JUSTIN BURTON! I have never been so convinced that a character needs to be brought back but it’s the perfect time for it with all this Charlie business.

Reactions: 12
For the love of god, Hollyoaks, BRING BACK JUSTIN BURTON! I have never been so convinced that a character needs to be brought back but it’s the perfect time for it with all this Charlie business.
Could you imagine 😍

Reactions: 2
I hope this storyline with Sid and Victor doesn't go tits up. Sid is my favourite character, wish they'd let something positive happen to him!

I was just popping in here to say exactly the same thing. There is so much potential there. I really think it’s so obvious that it has to happen..?

Reactions: 2
I hope this storyline with Sid and Victor doesn't go tits up. Sid is my favourite character, wish they'd let something positive happen to him!
He’s a great actor I think. His reaction to Jordan‘s death welled me up. Plus the character has grown well given his dad was such a.. well.

Reactions: 7
The whole social distancing is making for awkward viewing. Natural reaction to things like hugging etc

Obvs I'm aware it's only fiction but I'm feeling rage towards Mandy everytime she comes on screen atm :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It may just me but I hope Darren and Nancy get back together again. And I hope Tony sends Diane packing and trades her in for someone nice! Can’t stand Diane but really want a happy ending for Tony!

So I’m a couple of weeks behind. Just catching up now, just watching the episode where Mandy outted Charlie 😡 I feel rage every time mandy is on the screen. I hope she’s found out, Darren leaves her and finds his way back to Nancy.

Reactions: 4
The whole social distancing is making for awkward viewing. Natural reaction to things like hugging etc
I’m finding it completely jarring to be honest. I know there’s nothing they can do about it and it’s not their fault though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.