Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
That’s interesting because at one point I would have loved to watch just the teens. Like when they used to focus on the uni students and the SU bar but now I’m in my 30’s I want to see Nancy and Darren finally being a happy (ish) family and Mercy pregnant and glowing 😂

I wonder if their target audience is still young adults or it’s the adult adults like us who grew up with it but haven’t stopped watching.
I was a teen when i started watching and it was a very teen heavy cast / collage kids, I dont remember many parents or adults around other then Beka and Jake. Now it's more adults which keeps me watching, if it was still teen based I wouldn't be interested.

Reactions: 6

Huge Chebs

Chatty Member
On 14th September 2023 I started watching Hollyoaks again... I started on the last episode of 2013 and so far I'm up to 10th June 2019. It's getting steadily worse as time goes on but I'm still hooked! Can't wait to catch up to date but I've definitely got another few months ahead of me :rolleyes:

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
What was that ending 🤣🤣 no wonder the blakes are the way they are! Still my fave family.
Sometimes Hollyoaks is so ridiculous that I wonder if the people behind the scenes just don’t give a shit anymore 😂.

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Just found this thread and it's got me thinking.... I hate the fact Ste is responsible for Ella's death and it can only go one of two ways, he gets caught and goes to prison or he feels guilty for the rest of his life. I like neither option.
So theory Im thinking..... it turns out it wasn't him, he's just convinced it was him because of the welly he ran over. It actually ends up that Kitty was responsible and they were the one who walked away from the car when it crashed, just after taking the passengers driving licence.
I think that too.

Captain Nit Pick here but shouldn't they remove Ella from the opening credits? 😬

I'm halfway through Friday's episode so apologies if this week's have been updated.
Remember just before they changed the theme to the jazzy one and half the cast you were like “hang on, they left/died AGES ago” lol.
---
Alsorandom question suddently occured to me, didn't warren have liver failure? what happened with that?
And Nancy having MS and needing a wheelchair and a cane for mobility, I haven’t seen her use either for ages

thats good to hear, because I was automatically thinking( from reading this and other past storylines) it would be hard on the actress knowing what she’s going through. I felt similar with Monica (Courtney Cox in Friends) in her surrogate storyline with her personal issues
You probably know this but Courteney had to film Emma’s birth scenes just after she had a miscarriage 😔

• Sad
  • Wow

Web30

VIP Member
Yes I'm in my 30s I used to watch it in my bedroom so I only had channels 1 to 5 we didnt have all these streaming services
I remember first getting cable and the channel Trouble would show old eps at 6.30am. I'd watch that before getting ready for school, then watch the channel 4 ep and the E4 ep back to back after school. Why I needed to watch each ep twice I dont even know 🤣