Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdsB

VIP Member
I hate JJ. Although he’s more sinister than any of the Hollyoaks cardboard cutout gangsters.

Reactions: 5

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Haven't watched Hollyoaks in about 15 years, but does anyone here remember the Hollyoaks Channel 4 forums back in the day? It was around 2007/8? I was obsessed back then! 😅
I hated those c4 forums because I got banned because I posted that I didn’t like Anthony from Big Brother! Those mods were rabid and merciless lol

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Oh I like modern family, just seems to be on 24/!
Channel 4/E4 seems like a constant run of Come Dine With Me, Big Bang, and The Simpsons. Ironic that they gave up Friends and said it was for the reason to make way for new content but didn’t replace it with new content when in hindsight that would probably pull in more viewers than any of the American shows they air now. Still also can’t get over that they messed with the Hollyoaks time slot and channel slot just to replace it with 20 year old episodes of The Simpsons. What on Earth were they thinking?

emm

VIP Member
Peak Hollyoaks right there. I love how utterly ridiculous it can be but I've also related to some less ridiculous storylines too!
exactly, this is the hollyoaks madness everyone wants! I was at my parents' last night and my mum walked in as that scene was happening and said "I cannot believe you are watchign this" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I don't get why Nancy made a big delay about it (which almost seemed ott in a normal situation ) and then just left it)
i don’t know if scenes are being cut out or cut short (not just in this storyline) to accommodate the cull because it feels a bit disjointed as of late. I know cast members have been leaving but do we know whether they’ve started cutting writers and other BTS people already too?

AdsB

VIP Member
I feel we deserve an update, did he keep the horse? Is he now a cowboy? Or did he abandon the poor horse somewhere ?
It’s Hollyoaks. The horse was probably a unicorn and they flew across the Atlantic.

• Haha
I’m wondering if Frankie is going to end up pregnant now JJ has r*ped her and this is how it comes out.

Just catching up with this weeks eps and JJ telling Frankie to get his phone out of his pocket is just 🤢

• Sick

LividLalji

VIP Member
Why don’t leela and Peri ever have scenes with Ro? Was Ro not Tiegans daughter before the baby swap storyline? Have Hollyoaks forgotten this?!
They haven’t forgotten because Diane said to Ro the other day “Tegan named you Rose” but to be fair Leela forgets her own son Daniel exists half the time so you can’t blame her 😂

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I can’t let things like this go so I had to look it up lol. They didn’t get changed at all for almost two years and half the people in the opening credits were no longer in it and hadn’t been for ages! These are the two I’m talking about!

Omg I remember these both so vividly! They both sort of look like they were done on PowerPoint on someone's laptop 🤣

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Catching up on Friday, why is dilly still in the village? Its like they've just driven in a circle around for 2 minutes 🤣

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
I’m not comfortable with the rose story. Gone from 1-1048392 in about 30 seconds!
It's come out of nowhere hasn't it, she said she'd felt like that for years but how much screen time has she had for us to see any of that.

I dont mind the story but it seems rushed.