Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
I'll be gutted if it does get axed. This show was a huge part of my teen years and I still watch it daily. Yes some stories are ridiculous but hollyoaks has always been like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

BBee

This week's episodes were amazing. I have pretty much lived Leelas tale in real life. The little details they captured were amazing. The having to wait to be induced. Having to Labour. Having all treatment in amongst expectant and new parents. Walking out with the memory box.

I posted about this on my Facebook, normally if a post a photo of my daughter for example I will get about 100 likes. I shared a link to the hollyoaks storyline as I knew people who watched it would think of us as it is literally so close to our experience. It got 4 likes. Kirsty-Leigh Porter was amazing doing this and for all the right reasons. One of the worst parts of going through that is knowing that people don't want to talk about it (for whatever reason).

• Heart
Reactions: 12

charlied0106

VIP Member
Me ex's sister had to give birth to her still born at 8 months, and that's exactly how it was for her. She was in a room, in the labour ward. She stayed with her son for a while once he was born but the rooms all around her were babies crying 😢
Once she was ready to go home She had to walk through an essentially happy corridor and waiting room full of pregnant women and new borns. Heartbreaking 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The beginning of the end for Hollyoaks I think! What a ridiculous decision by them. And to say they told them they could say they had chosen to leave… makes you wonder if the others have really chosen to quit or if they’ve actually been culled!

Reactions: 11
Has cindys son Hilton been on screen yet? I dont think we've ever seen him 😂
One of my favourite Hollyoaks scenes was when Holly went to visit Cindy (in prison I think) and Cindy asked where Hilton was and she said he had other plans. The kid was like 2 at this point 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Patrick Star

Just found this thread and it's got me thinking.... I hate the fact Ste is responsible for Ella's death and it can only go one of two ways, he gets caught and goes to prison or he feels guilty for the rest of his life. I like neither option.
So theory Im thinking..... it turns out it wasn't him, he's just convinced it was him because of the welly he ran over. It actually ends up that Kitty was responsible and they were the one who walked away from the car when it crashed, just after taking the passengers driving licence.

Reactions: 10

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Does anyone else watch the older episodes on all4? I cant wait for them to put 2011 on it was 1000x better back then I think it started to go downhill after marnie & sylver died & then they started bringing boring characters in with boring storylines
I'm watching 2012 at the moment. I've not seen them before because I think I stopped watching in about 2010 and only started again recently. It's weird watching an old series alongside the current one and being annoyed with Mercedes in both for exactly the same reasons, does she never learn from her mistakes?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Queenofthesea

Yeah sometimes I think they should lean into that reputation of being a bit more out there than the other soaps 😂
---
Imagine if the show gets axed. How would they end it? 😂😂
I asked AI to write then last episode:

In the final episode of Hollyoaks, it is revealed that the entire town of Hollyoaks is actually a simulation created by a group of aliens. The residents of Hollyoaks, including all the beloved characters, are not real but rather programmed entities in a virtual reality world.

As the aliens decide to terminate the simulation, chaos ensues in the town. Buildings start crumbling, people start disappearing, and reality itself begins to warp and twist. The characters desperately try to find a way to escape the impending doom, but it seems inevitable.

In a last-ditch effort, the characters band together and discover a way to break out of the simulation. As they make their escape, the fabric of the universe collapses around them, creating a dazzling display of colors and shapes. And just as they reach the edge of the simulation, the world of Hollyoaks fades to white.

In the final moments, the characters find themselves in a bright, empty void, unsure of what lies beyond. And just as they start to grasp their new reality, a voice resonates through the void, saying, "Thank you for playing Hollyoaks. Game over." The screen fades to black, leaving viewers with the ultimate cliffhanger, wondering what lies beyond the world of Hollyoaks.

• Haha

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
[wQUOTE="emm, post: 19599248, member: 4889"]
And wS he okay without his riding hat 🤣
[/QUOTE]
He probably Rode Steph Davies without a condom, he’s survived that. He will be fine

• Haha

HockyRorror

VIP Member
LMAO I was going to reply to the earlier post of “how they should end it” and was going to suggest an alien invasion but 1: I forgot they have already done this storyline already with Elliott lol and 2: AI seems to have worked aliens into it again already ^^
---
Dream sequence, classic. Then fingers.crossed it ends up restarting on another channel (maybe channel 5, could fill the void that was left by Sunset Beach? 🤣)
I vote for Diane waking up in Brookside and telling her husband she had the craziest dream about a place called Hollyoaks

• Haha
  • Heart
Around 10-12 years ago, I can’t remember exactly but it was when I first started using Twitter I remember people always tweeting Steph Waring and saying why are you not in the show and her saying sometimes you just get less storylines but it was months where she just wasn’t seen at all it was weird and then I think they brought back one of the old producers and all of a sudden she was getting storylines again. No real point to this but she was always so graceful about the show in her replies and a lot nicer than I’d have been if someone wrote me out for months without even saying where I’d gone.
That reminds me when the girl that played Esther was hardly seen and her bio read something like “You can see me in Hollyoaks… sometimes… not very much”

• Haha