Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sarah Jayne Dunn said a cast member made a formal complaint before the show gave her an ultimatum. I wonder who it was!
I read that too and wondered who it was! She wasn’t my favourite character but I thought it was disgusting that they got rid of her because of her only fans. Especially when back in the day Hollyoaks were peddling the young female cast out to the likes of Nuts & FHM!

Reactions: 5

Web30

VIP Member
This Lucas and Carter story is so uncomfortable to watch but it's going to be brilliant I can tell (don't mess it up please!)

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Tbf they haven't bought any good new characters in since lockdown which is probably why it's took us a while to take to kitty & the twins. It's a shame there cutting down episodes & cast coz it's only starting to get good again. I've been watching since 2006 & I think the last couple of years have been the worst
2006-2008 were the best Hollyoaks years, hands down! Such amazing storylines going on, nothing was boring.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Home and away and Neighbours love a recast even when a cast member is just ill
Ive always said that I much prefer that over our soaps where someone’s parent has died and they can’t possibly attend the funeral in London because they’re currently living in Spain! Even if they don’t want to recast they should have some “back of head” shots and acknowledgement they were there!

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
without saying too much I work in this line of work…it’s a very accurate portrail of sibling SA, they both deserve an award for their acting!, it’s great they’ve done this storyline - it’s so so taboo but the most common. X
As ridiculous as hollyoaks I at times, its good to see it does research on serious issues. I was working in a domestic violence charity aat the time of maxines abusive husband and we were consulted about that a lot. Even thinking about that scene where he makes her ear a whole cake is just 😖

• Sad

Snowfairy08

Chatty Member
She seems to have had so much work done on her face too. Almost looks painful. I used to think she was so pretty. Why do these pretty women do this to themselves?

LividLalji

VIP Member
Thread four and they STILL haven’t brought back Grace Black ☹☹☹ That’s all the recap anyone needs 🤣

• Haha

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
Captain Nit Pick here but shouldn't they remove Ella from the opening credits? 😬

I'm halfway through Friday's episode so apologies if this week's have been updated.

• Haha

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
How would that be though? They killed him, unless you’re suggesting that “Patrick” that they killed was actually his brother? Because he had motor neurone didn’t he so how could he be fine now? I’m so confused.
I’ve got a feeling just going off the end and that storyline he’s going to end up being the real dad or some mad shit. It is Hollyoaks after all

emm

VIP Member
Reading all these comments has left me sad, like they’re dropping like flies ☹

I saw the Lizzie scene, it was very sad, and I found the character otherwise pretty annoying tbh. Hollyoaks does do good dramatic scenes.

i still maintain that soaps (and TV series) are shooting themselves MASSIVELY in the foot by releasing episodes early, or all episodes together. It doesn’t maintain a coherent buzz as much as it would as if they stuck strictly to scheduled releases and have everyone talking about it at once. I can’t count the number of shows I was watching (slowly) and then it got spoiled by people who had raced through the entire series and I just gave up.
Definitely, soaps are one thing where streaming very much does not work

Web30

VIP Member
It wasn't just the horse it was the song 🤣 I wonder if Owen came up with that himself or the writers just thought screw it, let's do something out there.

• Haha

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
They bringing back lots of old characters which is great, but yet they axing 20 others and reducing the amount of episodes. Seems odd!

How would that be though? They killed him, unless you’re suggesting that “Patrick” that they killed was actually his brother? Because he had motor neurone didn’t he so how could he be fine now? I’m so confused.
Well this is Hollyoaks.
Anything could happen!

The date of birth on the tattoo isn’t Sienna’s and Dodger’s. They were born 1986
So who was born 1984?

emm

VIP Member
If this were 10+years ago this camping trip would be part of a hollyoaks late night special