Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
What on earth is this dog storyline. Haven't seen it in a couple of days, they are really scraping the barrel

• Haha
Reactions: 4

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Are we doing a thread title for thread #4? If so get creative 😋
---
As for Tom I dislike his character immensely too ever since the cute kid factor went away but then again I couldn’t stand boring Jonno with his annoying hair and look how that actor ended up 😂

emm

VIP Member
I am finding peri worse and worse every tike I see her, she's so self centred it's insane

every time i see that shed that seems to be used as a makeshift prison i laugh, looks like it was made as the set of some kind of rushed gcse drama stage
You’d think an educated man like James would have taken him much further. Sienna came across it so quick

HockyRorror

VIP Member
They axe Grace but keep the awful Mercedes, she has slept with every man in Hollyoaks what is left for her?
I like Mercedes, she’s a good character and also the actress is when given good writing and good storylines but they are far and few in between for her. But I would keep her on and just keep her stable in a relationship for at least 5 years and not on this constant cheating merry-go-round they are fond of putting her on. As for Grace, I am still shocked and can’t understand why.

emm

VIP Member
I like it when it’s unrealistic but they try and make it realistic which does work at times, but I’d be interested to see them go full Sunset Beach style and have ghosts, aliens, body switches, vampires etc. in fact, if a channel made a soap that was truly out there nobody could ever complain it wasn’t realistic because it’s not supposed to be
Yes! Would love that, someone being killed off by being attacked by an alligator that had somehow swam across the Atlantic , evil twins, opportunities are endless 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

LividLalji

VIP Member
So I read an article about the new time slot and it said that 64% of viewers watched via first look online or whatever they call it. So I kind of understand them going digital, especially as it’s a “young person” soap. At first I didn’t get it and thought they must be failing, low viewers etc but now it makes more sense to me. Time will tell if it works out though.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I remember going to buy the single in woolworths and it was sold out 🤣
when you’re not here minutes feel like days
And I wait
To hold you in my arms
Fever breaks and my body aches
But I’m strong and I’ll hold on

I didn’t even have to Google that ^

• Haha
  • Wow
Only just catching up with this weeks episodes and watching the funeral. Rayne is a vile nasty piece of work. Hope she’s not sticking around for the foreseeable.

• Heart

alldayeveryday

Chatty Member
They’ve recently had top surgery in real life so will be interesting to see if Hollyoaks will go down that storyline route to echo what the actor is going through in real life.
Tylans parents have been on TV alot recently talking about all their kids and how life is as a parent of trans & neurodivergant kids (sorry can't remember the specifics). They came across really well. I'd only ever seen them years ago on the singing shows so didn't know much about them.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I am sick to the back teeth of Ralph and Dilly (Dilly). They are the most boring couple to have such a secret and the posh accents and the manor doesn’t make up for the boring storyline. I haven’t been paying attention to it lately, haven’t been really since they stopped the 6:30 showing on channel 4, but do I remember rightly reading this was something to do with Patrick?
---
Also, I forgot to add, from the little bits I’ve seen, is it setting up a Lucas is gay and in love with bisexual Dylan storyline like I said ages ago? I thought Leah would also be involved but not so sure about that now but I can see a Ste having-a-gay-son-just-like-he was-in-his-youth storyline on the horizon. Has this happened before in a soap?

Last edited:

AdsB

VIP Member
I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app and it’s still showing Thursday 12th as the last episode. Dunno what else to try now!
This is what’s worrying about the show being predominantly streaming. The channel 4 app is terrible !

Left

Chatty Member
CANNOT believe I’m saying this but I am going to miss Zara If she is actually leaving for real. Didn’t know why on Earth they brought her back when they did, I always disliked her, and when she was first back I still disliked her, but grew to like her character as time went on
I was fully convinced that herself and Grace would end up together for some reason

• Haha
It’s so tedious atm. I know he’s a little kid but I’m hoping Daniel’s exit is soon. There’s no story apart from the rayne thing and Leela and Hoe playing happy families which is boring the shit out of me.
Getting rid of Grace was a terrible idea.
God, Daniel is fucking awful. I know he’s only a kid but jeeez, he can’t act for shit!
I agree about Grace too, there are so many more characters ahead of her that should have been axed before her.

• Heart