Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I can’t have been watching as I don’t know who any of them are !
i believe it was around 2009-2010. I really fancied Riley at the time 😳 Heidi, the mum, was the daughter of Silas, who he accidentally murdered on Halloween thinking he was killing Rae(?) because they wore similar costumes

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Regarding he spoiler upthread

Has Juliet died on screen her or at this stage is it just a rumour? Hollyoaks does do stunts like this so it may well be a fake out? I thought it had been shown on screen but I’m watching todays episode right now and she doesn’t look close to death

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Does anyone else think the new Lucas hasn’t really been in it at all much since the actor joined in March? Also, looking the date he joined online I learned that Leah is not Ste’s daughter and that he has one!

Edit: in fact, has Ste and new Lucas even had a storyline together?

EDIT 2: wow, Brooke…😬😟😢

DD-LDN

Ugh! The writers are so infuriating with these storylines. No wonder they struggle to win awards

griftalo

VIP Member
I think it would have been less obvious if he didn’t play a gay character in a previous show and would have proved more of a wow moment for viewers.
I’ve never seen him in anything but I was right that it was conversion and him liking JP. What’s he been in before? He looks like he could be related to the policeman who left (the one who looks like a Sindy doll).

Web30

VIP Member
Yeh I hadn't thought about this today but I definitely think so. Anyone else think that née guy is somehow related to the headmaster nd his weird gay conversion thing?
I also don't get how lucas would be so totally broken by one night in a shed
The new teen at the youth club? If you watched the new trailer it says who he is.

he's vickeys brother

emm

VIP Member
Did I miss something from the ch 4 episode? I'm on the e4 one now and cannot work what is happening about the funeral thing