Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HeyYo123

Chatty Member
These storylines about pregnancy are really annoying me. It is like something from some religious based US TV series, why on earth would you tell a mN you were pregnant with their child if you were Bout to have an abortion? Makes me worry we are going towards the crazy us anti abortion idea
In fairness regardless of the woman’s choice the man does deserve to know

Web30

VIP Member
Chelsee has called her baby girl Cookie
Was just coming to post this. Surely it should be a nickname not an actual name. Poor kid
---
Theory I read about Dilly
What if Dilly is Nico’s twin? Would make sense why she hates her so much
Surely not.
yes sienna was young and is a twin but she would have known if she gave birth to 2 babys. She was in a basment with patrick playing midwife, unless she passed out she would know.

emm

VIP Member
These storylines about pregnancy are really annoying me. It is like something from some religious based US TV series, why on earth would you tell a mN you were pregnant with their child if you were Bout to have an abortion? Makes me worry we are going towards the crazy us anti abortion idea

emm

VIP Member
I watched an hour long episode last night online which was the party she has organised, it was advertised as 'part 2'

She dies at the end
I haven't seen it but I had assumed that happened from the clips with the questioning yesterday. I dont like that it's only 1 episode a day on tv now, was hoping it'd be 2 on e4 tbh

AdsB

VIP Member
I guess it doesn’t make a difference to most because I think most of people on this thread watched E4 pace anyway but I always watched C4 time and now not watching as much/forgetting
I tend to watch on demand and binge it. Who the fuck is the teenage girl suddenly hanging around the dog 😂?

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Jessica Fox (Nancy) was playing a pregnancy storyline having suffered a miscarriage. Is that who you’re thinking of?
i thought it was the character playing Leela but it seems apparently not. I just (presumably falsely) remember her being written out temporarily because she suffered a miscarriage and was going through a pregnancy storyline on HO. Maybe I misremembered and it was Jessica

conrea37

VIP Member
A brilliant week of episodes that was!!
When he takes off her costume and realises the lady is blonde so he killed the wrong person.
I’m sure he was trying to kill Lynsey? That’s why he expected dark her?
Rae’s death was in the late night episodes and always haunted me a little 😭