Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Emma Rigby is returning as Hannah! Her anorexia and bulimia story was so good, that was when I first started watching Hollyoaks. She was friends with Nancy wasnt she? And Sarah who died. Sarah’s death on Hollyoaks Later was iconic, a clip of it came up on my FB a couple months ago and it still made the hairs on my arm stand up lol
That was ages ago wasn't it? I vaguely remember this from when I was at uni unless I'm wrong?

emm

VIP Member
Romeo is just so annoying, his expression basically never changes. Let's hope he's arrested asap and we can forget about this awful storyline

smellsofbiscuits

VIP Member
From this week's Popbitch:

Dirty stories <<
Muck on the motorway

Elsewhere in the jungle, Josie Gibson and Nick Pickard (off of Hollyoaks) had a chat this week about how the best on-set gossip always comes from the make-up chair. That's certainly true of Hollyoaks.

One of the longstanding stars of that soap is well-known to crew for her legendary oversharing. The glam star rolled in one morning and proceeded to tell people in great detail about her heavy weekend – including a hungover drive home, in which she was forced to pull over on the motorway to get out and shit her guts at the side of the road.

The tale was so graphic – and told at such an ungodly hour – that one of the make-up team gave notice shortly after.

Any guesses? No prizes except the glory of being right.

I hummed over the actress that plays Sienna but leaning more towards Goldie.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
So just one episode a day? Anyone else have issues using 40d.on their TV? Mine never works will miss it being on tv tbh
From what I gather it’s one episode per day on E4 at 7pm and all the weeks episodes available for streaming (I never do).
---
I was watching it a few weeks behind you all and he’s definitely had one scene with him as I noticed it thanks to the comments on here 🤣 where’s Leela’s son Daniel is it?
Oooh did they? What happened?

No idea about Leela’s son lol

emm

VIP Member
So just one episode a day? Anyone else have issues using 40d.on their TV? Mine never works will miss it being on tv tbh

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Was Suzanne a bit of a fruit loop before? She seems slightly unhinged
I was gonna say she’s always been crazy! But then I remembered that was Kathy Barnes, not her lol.
---
How many rooms in the McQueen household? There is so many staying there now!
OMG. I just looked up how many McQueen characters have appeared in Hollyoaks since 2006! Without looking, guess your answers below and I’ll reveal who was the closest later

griftalo

VIP Member
Oh I totally get it. I usually have it on in the background whilst I do important life admin Catch up on Tattle.

IIRC Goldie (?) found a handwritten note saying THE REAL KILLER IS STILL OUT THERE. Nana McQueen took it into prison to show Prince (still can't believe that made it past the wardens either 🤣). Then everyone and their Nana was passing it around as if it was a newspaper.
Thank you and oh yeah, I do remember now! Ridiculous.