Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just looked him up, I remember now, don’t really remember much of him but liked Lisa, Maxine and Simone from that family. But do not remember him having a baby with Leela or remember the baby at all ! (In fact, I vaguely remember after typing that the actress in real life at the time had a late miscarriage and was filming a Hollyoaks pregnant storyline at the same time - was this it?)
I don’t think so. Daniel was born xmas 2016 and Kirsty-Leigh’s daughter was stillborn around xmas 2018

Jellybb

VIP Member
I saw a few rumours online about Rita simons potentially playing a recasted Mandy!! What do we think?

charlied0106

VIP Member
Wasn't her highprofile, unstable relationship with that Jeremy and consequent bad press also a factor?
Possibly, I'm referring to the tattle member who said her leaving was a mutual decision
---
2 (that I can think of at the moment) that do my napper in are Ella - seems to act using only her eyebrows and Goldie - far FAR too much emphasis with her accent! Goldie is shit, why the hell is she still there???
---
Goldie grates on me! Doesn't help that she's an absolute cow in real life. Can't abide her. Can't abide her character.

And Ella needs to fuck off of my screen

I am sick to the back teeth of Ralph and Dilly (Dilly). They are the most boring couple to have such a secret and the posh accents and the manor doesn’t make up for the boring storyline. I haven’t been paying attention to it lately, haven’t been really since they stopped the 6:30 showing on channel 4, but do I remember rightly reading this was something to do with Patrick?
---
Also, I forgot to add, from the little bits I’ve seen, is it setting up a Lucas is gay and in love with bisexual Dylan storyline like I said ages ago? I thought Leah would also be involved but not so sure about that now but I can see a Ste having-a-gay-son-just-like-he was-in-his-youth storyline on the horizon. Has this happened before in a soap?
Soaps do have a tendency to think homosexuality is genetic.

griftalo

VIP Member
Ive never seen them but they could exist. Tbh I’m trying to remember when warnings were a “thing”. For instance, when Big Brother was on Channel 5 they ALWAYS showed a warning, whereas on Channel4 I remember them specifically doing a warning on the last break of one of the episodes in 2005 (Kinga self-pleasing herself with a wine bottle in the garden) and remember being intrigued at what must be coming up (and then horrified, like Anthony!) So must be sometime in between then
Wtf??

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I’m confused by today’s channel 4 ending, is Felix Jamelia’s dad? And why was it that his son coming through the door and Felix looking scared/confused that stopped him from throwing Warren out the flat?

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Unless my sky guide has messed up, why are channel 4 showing the same e4 episode tonight at half 6? 🤔
Im watching channel 4 pace and it’s double Hollyoaks tonight so that might be something to do with it??

edit: sorry, just read again that you’re watching c4 pace too. Not sure then, might not watch if it’s out of sync (tbh it’s an excuse, can’t be arsed, especially not an entire fucking hour of it, the way it’s been lately)