Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I rarely watch episodes on tv these days. The online site (is it still called 4OD?) has the episodes on earlier than they would be on tv so I usually watch while I am making dinner. It wasn't until the usual episode had finished that I realised there was another and it was advertised as 'Monday episode 2'. Was really good by today's Hollyoaks standards if I'm honest
Their app is called Channel 4 now

griftalo

VIP Member
Ok, looking it up, I got facts wrong lol. I anglicised his name, it wasn’t Alexander, it was Aleksander, and he wasn’t Polish, he was Albanian lol. I have a terrible memory, forgive me.

View attachment 2565103

I was trying to find videos of aleks but none, but found this lmao:

And then the next linked video was this. Why can’t Hollyoaks be engaging like this again!?:

Has Mercedes had a nose job since then??

I’m sure Mandy was already gone when Ella was conceived. She was never on screen pregnant. She was born August 2007 so around November 2006?
Warren was around but it must have happened off screen

tilly27

VIP Member
She was one of the few who I thought could act and wasn't hired purely for her appearance. Couldn't believe she gets sacked and the likes of Ella, jack, Goldie and the 12yr old policeman get to stay.
2 (that I can think of at the moment) that do my napper in are Ella - seems to act using only her eyebrows and Goldie - far FAR too much emphasis with her accent! Goldie is shit, why the hell is she still there???
---
I love how Brooke went away for a month and came back a Man and no one has noticed.
I only saw Brooke back in it on yesterday's repeat. I was aware they had been in for an operation a few months ago (?date). I thought they looked more feminine (clothes & hair) than before they had the operation & was onscreen IMO. They only thing I noticed was their voice sounded slightly deeper, and I reckon if I hadn't known about their wanting to transition & their operation that I wouldn't have noticed any difference. Add - I hope I have used the correct wording here x
---
I think so. It wasn’t mutual either if I remember correctly. There were stories saying he ended it because it was getting too full on and she was already calling him her son’s dad
Of course she's now in Corrie. Watch out Sam Robertson 🔥 🔥

Last edited: