Hollyoaks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the disaster trailers are just for another car crash 😂.
I thought it was some natural disaster? The trailer does look good though, other then the actual crash, I don't give a hoot about Felix or Mercedes. The rest looks great though.

Reactions: 1
Mercedes and Warren need to leave - there is no more for their characters - bore off

but let’s keep felix

Reactions: 4
I read today that
Leah
might die in the stunt and if that happens I might actually stop watching (not that I've been keeping up that much since they axed the 6:30 viewing). I still haven't forgiven them for
getting rid of Amy

Point of order re the Dilly/Rafe/Sienna storyline:

Rafe is already married. Surely this would crop up when he and Sienna go to hand in their paperwork before the wedding?

Reactions: 6
Point of order re the Dilly/Rafe/Sienna storyline:

Rafe is already married. Surely this would crop up when he and Sienna go to hand in their paperwork before the wedding?
So true!! Also surely somewhere online there would be photos of his wedding to Dilly? Even a few lines in a newspaper " Earls son weds" If his father was well known in the area at some point Rafe would be around or visit, as a couple they must have some friends who visit, would they not slip up? Doesn't anyone Goggle or use social media in Hollyoaks other than the teens?🤣

Reactions: 3
So true!! Also surely somewhere online there would be photos of his wedding to Dilly? Even a few lines in a newspaper " Earls son weds" If his father was well known in the area at some point Rafe would be around or visit, as a couple they must have some friends who visit, would they not slip up? Doesn't anyone Goggle or use social media in Hollyoaks other than the teens?🤣
No one seems particularly tech savvy considering everyone seems to leave their phones and devices unlocked 🤣

• Haha
No one seems particularly tech savvy considering everyone seems to leave their phones and devices unlocked 🤣
I hate the unlocked phone and laptops trope!

This isn’t just in Hollyoaks, but can someone please tell me why whenever someone develops an alcohol problem in a soap they MUST swig spirits straight from the bottle without even making a slight wince, like they’re drinking water!? Linda did it in Eastenders the other day, she had a bottle of Vodka hidden in her coat and was secretly swigging from it even though she was trying to keep it a secret. The worst thing was she was in the Queen Vic at the time! Could have easily gone downstairs and just mixed it with coke or orange juice!

Oh, and also, once someone is an alcoholic but recovered they MUST only ever drink orange juice…in a PUB! 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate the unlocked phone and laptops trope!

This isn’t just in Hollyoaks, but can someone please tell me why whenever someone develops an alcohol problem in a soap they MUST swig spirits straight from the bottle without even making a slight wince, like they’re drinking water!? Linda did it in Eastenders the other day, she had a bottle of Vodka hidden in her coat and was secretly swigging from it even though she was trying to keep it a secret. The worst thing was she was in the Queen Vic at the time! Could have easily gone downstairs and just mixed it with coke or orange juice!

Oh, and also, once someone is an alcoholic but recovered they MUST only ever drink orange juice…in a PUB! 🫠
Was it you that mentioned the orange juice on the EE thread?
Someone brought it up in regards to Phil

Was it you that mentioned the orange juice on the EE thread?
Someone brought it up in regards to Phil
As I was writing it I was sure I’d wrote similar before, but I’ve only just started to pick up on Eastenders since Christmas so I don’t think so! Tbf all the soaps do it so it’s probably been said loads of times 😂

Tonight's episode

But was it Romeo? I feel like we're going to find out that yet another thing happened and he's not the actual killer. WHEN WILL THIS STORY END?

• Heart
Tonight's episode

But was it Romeo? I feel like we're going to find out that yet another thing happened and he's not the actual killer. WHEN WILL THIS STORY END?
It has to be, or it will be someone else totally random. Mercedes or Felix maybe? 🤣

When Jorgie Porter went on mat leave I remember Romeo going to visit Teresa in Spain and then he came back and it was like he hadn’t been with her and moved on and had a whole relationship and murder and now T is coming back I’m keen to see if she will mention anything about them or if it’s typical Hollyoaks and the continuity is non existent 😂😂😂

• Haha
Why did they bring Lacey back? She was annoying enough as Rayne’s sidekick and isn’t a strong enough character on her own merit IMO
---
Also, what’s going on with Roxy Mitchell? Is she still coming into it?

Reactions: 4
Can this murder storyline just be over. So i don’t have to look at Romeo’s wet wipe face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can this murder storyline just be over. So i don’t have to look at Romeo’s wet wipe face.
I swear my face ŵas more disappointed than Hunter's when that van pulled up 🤣. Also had to rewind as I got distracted by my dog at that moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.