Hollyoaks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing the teaser trailer for next year it looks like the whole village could be wiped out 😆😆😆
---
I see Teresa McQueen is making a return!
I’m intrigued. I love a Hollyoaks stunt.

I’m a week behind as usual. Why is Leela so bothered about the house when she hasn’t even bothered painting over that spoke damage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Got so excited to see loads of episodes loaded today! I hate this stupid thing of waiting past for new episodes, it’s streaming. So why the wait?
saving all the Christmas episodes for Boxing Day. 😄

Reactions: 2
I am sick to the back teeth of Ralph and Dilly (Dilly). They are the most boring couple to have such a secret and the posh accents and the manor doesn’t make up for the boring storyline. I haven’t been paying attention to it lately, haven’t been really since they stopped the 6:30 showing on channel 4, but do I remember rightly reading this was something to do with Patrick?
---
Also, I forgot to add, from the little bits I’ve seen, is it setting up a Lucas is gay and in love with bisexual Dylan storyline like I said ages ago? I thought Leah would also be involved but not so sure about that now but I can see a Ste having-a-gay-son-just-like-he was-in-his-youth storyline on the horizon. Has this happened before in a soap?
Soaps do have a tendency to think homosexuality is genetic.

Chelsee has called her baby girl Cookie
Was just coming to post this. Surely it should be a nickname not an actual name. Poor kid
---
Theory I read about Dilly
What if Dilly is Nico’s twin? Would make sense why she hates her so much
Surely not.
yes sienna was young and is a twin but she would have known if she gave birth to 2 babys. She was in a basment with patrick playing midwife, unless she passed out she would know.

Was just coming to post this. Surely it should be a nickname not an actual name. Poor kid
---

Surely not.
yes sienna was young and is a twin but she would have known if she gave birth to 2 babys. She was in a basment with patrick playing midwife, unless she passed out she would know.
It actually happened in Eastenders to Kat so it’s possible Hollyoaks do it too.
A forgotten storyline where she’d actually given birth to twins but thought it was only one

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Absolutely delighted to see all the Christmas episodes up to binge this week. Our plans this week have been derailed due to illness so this is a welcome reprieve. Currently on episode 2 of the Christmas episodes.

Absolutely loved the showdown between Nana McQueen and Warren. Felt like a tiny throwback to when the Oaks was good.

Probably not the focus of the storyline but LIVING for Ste's Christmas Day trackkie 😆

• Haha
Ste is really pissing me off, the numerous times he has fucked up and he always get forgiven. James hit Lucas once, deservedly in my opinion, and ste goes screaming around the village that his husband is a monster worse than Mack. I'm sure Lucas would be interested in how his dad beat his mum severely on many occasions until she got away.

I know that Hollyoaks goes through script writers like Owen Warner goes through co-stars, but surely they should know the pasts of the characters they are writing for.

Reactions: 8
I’ve tried binging but I actually was so disinterested I turned off to watch a film on prime, one I’ve seen three times before… when does the hurricane/bomb/tsunami/Rafe farting the whole village down begin?

I’ve tried binging but I actually was so disinterested I turned off to watch a film on prime, one I’ve seen three times before… when does the hurricane/bomb/tsunami/Rafe farting the whole village down begin?
I’m surprised a show with 400k viewers has such a big budget for stunts.

Reactions: 4
I reckon the hurricane/bomb/tsunami/out of control forest wild fire is actually Felix filling his car with explosives and driving it into the Dog! In the spoiler clips you can hear a car starting and him saying something about dying in someone's arms 😮

• Wow
I reckon the hurricane/bomb/tsunami/out of control forest wild fire is actually Felix filling his car with explosives and driving it into the Dog! In the spoiler clips you can hear a car starting and him saying something about dying in someone's arms 😮
I don’t blame him if that’s the case! It’s terrible atm

• Haha
How old is Dilly meant to be? Surely Sienna isn’t old enough to have a child that old? She looks late 20’s early 30’s and Rafe looks about 40 too

Christ - Muse playing over the New Year celebrations in episode 4. Made me feel super old for some reason!

Also, has no-one brought up Tony and Darren talking about sending thirst pics to Diane and Nancy?? Nearly choked on my mince pie 😆

• Haha
So the disaster trailers are just for another car crash 😂.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.