Hollyoaks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so tedious atm. I know he’s a little kid but I’m hoping Daniel’s exit is soon. There’s no story apart from the rayne thing and Leela and Hoe playing happy families which is boring the tit out of me.
Getting rid of Grace was a terrible idea.

Reactions: 3
It’s so tedious atm. I know he’s a little kid but I’m hoping Daniel’s exit is soon. There’s no story apart from the rayne thing and Leela and Hoe playing happy families which is boring the tit out of me.
Getting rid of Grace was a terrible idea.
God, Daniel is bleeping awful. I know he’s only a kid but jeeez, he can’t act for tit!
I agree about Grace too, there are so many more characters ahead of her that should have been axed before her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What on earth is this dilly thing, why on earth would sienna's friends she's known ages believe her ?

Reactions: 3
The sooner this ‘who killed Rayne’ storyline is over the better, it’s so draining and boring! Nobody actually cares who did it! Pls god it’s a Xmas storyline and then it’s over

I’m looking forward to having Suzanne and Hannah back and the new kids

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also catching up on last week (currently watching last Thursday) and why are they passing that note about NOT IN A PLASTIC BAG?? All that finger print contamination is making me twitchy.

Reactions: 2
Shows how much I pay attention now! What note?
Oh I totally get it. I usually have it on in the background whilst I do important life admin Catch up on Tattle.

IIRC Goldie (?) found a handwritten note saying THE REAL KILLER IS STILL OUT THERE. Nana McQueen took it into prison to show Prince (still can't believe that made it past the wardens either 🤣). Then everyone and their Nana was passing it around as if it was a newspaper.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh I totally get it. I usually have it on in the background whilst I do important life admin Catch up on Tattle.

IIRC Goldie (?) found a handwritten note saying THE REAL KILLER IS STILL OUT THERE. Nana McQueen took it into prison to show Prince (still can't believe that made it past the wardens either 🤣). Then everyone and their Nana was passing it around as if it was a newspaper.
Thank you and oh yeah, I do remember now! Ridiculous.

The note - it proves the killer is still out there - how?!? anyone could have written it to try and prove prince is innocent 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think Raphs going to actually fall for sienna
I’m just sick of him, he looks like an oasis brother. Dilly’s clothes. Omg she looks like she’s in Merc’s cast offs. That gross coat is way too big.

• Haha
I am sick to the back teeth of Ralph and Dilly (Dilly). They are the most boring couple to have such a secret and the posh accents and the manor doesn’t make up for the boring storyline. I haven’t been paying attention to it lately, haven’t been really since they stopped the 6:30 showing on channel 4, but do I remember rightly reading this was something to do with Patrick?
---
Also, I forgot to add, from the little bits I’ve seen, is it setting up a Lucas is gay and in love with bisexual Dylan storyline like I said ages ago? I thought Leah would also be involved but not so sure about that now but I can see a Ste having-a-gay-son-just-like-he was-in-his-youth storyline on the horizon. Has this happened before in a soap?

Last edited:
Seeing the teaser trailer for next year it looks like the whole village could be wiped out 😆😆😆
---
I see Teresa McQueen is making a return!

• Haha
Seeing the teaser trailer for next year it looks like the whole village could be wiped out 😆😆😆
---
I see Teresa McQueen is making a return!
I haven't seen it, what's going to happen? Yet another explosion? 🤣 as I've said I want it to be something totally ridiculous, like a tsunami 🤣

• Haha
I am sick to the back teeth of Ralph and Dilly (Dilly). They are the most boring couple to have such a secret and the posh accents and the manor doesn’t make up for the boring storyline. I haven’t been paying attention to it lately, haven’t been really since they stopped the 6:30 showing on channel 4, but do I remember rightly reading this was something to do with Patrick?
---
Also, I forgot to add, from the little bits I’ve seen, is it setting up a Lucas is gay and in love with bisexual Dylan storyline like I said ages ago? I thought Leah would also be involved but not so sure about that now but I can see a Ste having-a-gay-son-just-like-he was-in-his-youth storyline on the horizon. Has this happened before in a soap?
I don’t think it has specifically been mentioned that it’s to do with Patrick but I have seen that Jeremy Sheffield is coming back at some point so I can only assume this is to do with this storyline and will be in the form of a flashback. Here’s the article:

I've lost all interest in the Rayne storyline, I just hope that when it's resolved we can get a break from Perrie and Romeo. Some of the biggest storylines of the past 2 years have involved these two majorly and I for one am sick of seeing Romeos wounded animal face.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.