Hollyoaks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeremy Sheffield is back filming Patrick scenes.
I think Dilly must be another locked away/ abused child he had somewhere

Reactions: 4
I saw them say that when the new people came in a lot of planned storylines were scrapped and current ones have been taken in a new direction and I honestly think that this is what they’ve done with Rafe and Dilly. There’s no way this was planned from the off, there’s so much that doesn’t add up. Like I know it’s Hollyoaks and it’s never realistic but still 🤣

I also wouldn’t be surprised if like a lot of you suggested at the start, Rayne is still alive somewhere. I would like to see that she’s scamming more people with Lacey somewhere. Kind of full circle as they moved to Hollyoaks after Brent faking his death etc. I would love them both to come back, I hated Rayne as a character sooooo much but in a good way as it showed she was doing her job properly.

Lastly, and sorry for the essay! I would love Grace to come back. There was no need to get rid of her there’s so many other pointless characters that should have gone if they needed to condense the cast down. I hope she comes back.

Reactions: 9
I am finding peri worse and worse every tike I see her, she's so self centred it's insane

Haven't watched for a while is sienna a bad ass again??? Need to do a catch up binge tonight

do we know what Lucas’ issue is?
---
I think he loves Dillon

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
---
I think he loves Dillon
Yeh I hadn't thought about this today but I definitely think so. Anyone else think that née guy is somehow related to the headmaster nd his weird gay conversion thing?
I also don't get how lucas would be so totally broken by one night in a shed

---
I think he loves Dillon
Yeh I hadn't thought about this today but I definitely think so. Anyone else think that née guy is somehow related to the headmaster nd his weird gay conversion thing?
I predicted the following will happen and tonight’s episode didn’t deter me:

3C997B4A-930E-4279-9D63-EB367F6D92FD.jpeg

Are we really supposed to believe that Jamelia is Zoes mum? Are they not about the same age?!

• Haha
The new teen at the youth club? If you watched the new trailer it says who he is.

he's vickeys brother

Just catching up with last weeks Hollyoaks. I thought Hunter was supposed to be the clever one, so why did it take him so long to figure out Peri had taken the phone? 😂

And why did she smash it up so obviously, she should have just dumped it in the river or something

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.