Hollyoaks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone on the Facebook page say they called it with Rafe & Dilly and I just wanted to say to them no you bleeping didn’t 😂😂

Looks like them sacking the writers or whoever they sacked was a good decision because tit is getting juicy!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I saw someone on the Facebook page say they called it with Rafe & Dilly and I just wanted to say to them no you bleeping didn’t 😂😂

Looks like them sacking the writers or whoever they sacked was a good decision because tit is getting juicy!
I hope I’m not getting carried away but it looks like the show is getting good again.

Reactions: 3
People are saying they think Dilly's siennas sister.

I don't want her to be, all it will take is one quick convo of "the man locked me in a basement and told me my child died" for her to see she missed out on nothing and the while thing was pointless.

From this week's Popbitch:

Dirty stories <<
Muck on the motorway

Elsewhere in the jungle, Josie Gibson and Nick Pickard (off of Hollyoaks) had a chat this week about how the best on-set gossip always comes from the make-up chair. That's certainly true of Hollyoaks.

One of the longstanding stars of that soap is well-known to crew for her legendary oversharing. The glam star rolled in one morning and proceeded to tell people in great detail about her heavy weekend – including a hungover drive home, in which she was forced to pull over on the motorway to get out and tit her guts at the side of the road.

The tale was so graphic – and told at such an ungodly hour – that one of the make-up team gave notice shortly after.

Any guesses? No prizes except the glory of being right.

I hummed over the actress that plays Sienna but leaning more towards Goldie.
Nana McQueen! Although the character of Nana wouldn’t give two shits (pun intended) if a make up artist thought she was too crude 😂

I don’t know if they mean past or present, but what about Grace? Still find it odd she got the sack (or did she leave? I can’t remember). Tbh I’m still absolutely bamboozled over the out-of-nowhere sacking of Clare, just when things were starting to get interesting for her. Don’t get me started on Original Ollie. And Lisa leaving as well. Hollyoaks does tend to come across as having a murky backstage. Can’t remember where I read it but read that most of the cast get regularly coked up together.

Reactions: 2
Why on earth would sienna not have taken a photo or video?!

Reactions: 1
It’s funny because when I was a teenager and grew up watching Hollyoaks I always thought Tony was about 40 and somewhere along the line I realised he wasn’t playing an older man back then he was the same age as them all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s funny because when I was a teenager and grew up watching Hollyoaks I always thought Tony was about 40 and somewhere along the line I realised he wasn’t playing an older man back then he was the same age as them all 😂
Toms going to be like that, he's practically middle aged the way he acts.

• Haha
Toms going to be like that, he's practically middle aged the way he acts.
I really don’t like Tom anymore. I’ve said it before but I feel like they’re try g to make him like Gordon but it just doesn’t work. He comes across as pathetic and annoying rather than endearing.

They did him so dirty. He’s been in it more years of his life than not and they turned him into the biggest joke of a character 😂

Why does noone in this village have passwords on thir devices 🤣
---
Why does noone in this village have passwords on thir devices 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.