Hollyoaks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From this week's Popbitch:

Dirty stories <<
Muck on the motorway

Elsewhere in the jungle, Josie Gibson and Nick Pickard (off of Hollyoaks) had a chat this week about how the best on-set gossip always comes from the make-up chair. That's certainly true of Hollyoaks.

One of the longstanding stars of that soap is well-known to crew for her legendary oversharing. The glam star rolled in one morning and proceeded to tell people in great detail about her heavy weekend – including a hungover drive home, in which she was forced to pull over on the motorway to get out and tit her guts at the side of the road.

The tale was so graphic – and told at such an ungodly hour – that one of the make-up team gave notice shortly after.

Any guesses? No prizes except the glory of being right.

I hummed over the actress that plays Sienna but leaning more towards Goldie.
Oh I can see Goldie telling that! Not Anna though (Sienna)

Reactions: 2
Don't knock it. I'm 40 soon and the last caravan holiday I went on almost crippled me 🤣 Love my memory foam bed and pillows.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They’re actually husband and wife who are trying to destory Sienna’s life.
Camilla is an actor they hired

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.