Hollyoaks #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I he only one who finds romeo really unattractive? He always looks so gormless
I found him more attractive when he was first in it, before he became top heavy. He’s way too young for me obvs anyway but I feel like he’s just like every other love island type guy now. Not that I watch that lol.

Reactions: 1
I’m still like a week behind, all this lord of the manor and Sienna stuff is crap.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been referred to a well-being centre and I thought omg what if it’s a cover up for a Carter style gay conversion group 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone who watches E4 pace did you hear the voiceover say before the episode where JP confronted him “The gay conversion story reaches its conclusion”
Conclusion?
It’s hardly started. What a let down

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone who watches E4 pace did you year the voiceover say before the episode where JP confronted him “The gay conversion story reaches its conclusion”
Conclusion?
What a disappointment. It’s a really interesting story to tackle. Guess it’s back to the boring lord of the manor stuff. Also I literally couldn’t care less who killed Rayne. Just give them a medal and move on 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone who watches E4 pace did you hear the voiceover say before the episode where JP confronted him “The gay conversion story reaches its conclusion”
Conclusion?
Haven't watched it yet but wtaf!! That would have been such a great storyline and something not really tackled in soaps

Reactions: 1
is prince telling the truth?
Not sure. I don’t think she killed her, but I also don’t think hunter is truthboi 🤔 although I’m so confused now I don’t know who is who in the who killed rainy reign saga
---
Not sure. I don’t think she killed her, but I also don’t think prince is truthboi 🤔 although I’m so confused now I don’t know who is who in the who killed rainy reign saga
Posted that half way through the episode 😆

I really don’t want it to be true

Last edited:
Just catching up with last weeks eps. The debt collector going to the pub looking for Darren and then telling others who she is is so unrealistic!

Reactions: 5
I’m behind again. I can’t at Peri calling out Romeo for grieving Rayne more than Jules. All the while she’s trying to shag him again 😂.

• Haha
From this week's Popbitch:

Dirty stories <<
Muck on the motorway

Elsewhere in the jungle, Josie Gibson and Nick Pickard (off of Hollyoaks) had a chat this week about how the best on-set gossip always comes from the make-up chair. That's certainly true of Hollyoaks.

One of the longstanding stars of that soap is well-known to crew for her legendary oversharing. The glam star rolled in one morning and proceeded to tell people in great detail about her heavy weekend – including a hungover drive home, in which she was forced to pull over on the motorway to get out and tit her guts at the side of the road.

The tale was so graphic – and told at such an ungodly hour – that one of the make-up team gave notice shortly after.

Any guesses? No prizes except the glory of being right.

I hummed over the actress that plays Sienna but leaning more towards Goldie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.